Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely mentioned bonding on one of his stories
i must have missed that then, and probably so did all the people messaging him bout it. I remember he got the braces off and noticed his teeth looked totally different and he never mentioned from what I seen anything other than the braces.

Reactions: 3
I got invisalign few years ago and they offered me free composite bonding on the front teeth. I was happy to take it but they were clever they use it to post the before and after pics on social media. I would imagine majority are doing this but not mentioning the bonding
Especially if its minimal work.

Can't actually watch his stories anymore without cringing. The stupid fake laugh every few seconds, cracking himself up.

On another note, the words he uses on his stories are disgusting. I'm not talking about cursing and the general crudeness that comes out of him, but the way he calls himself bipolar, skitty, mental skitty c*nt - it's vile. The majority of his audience are young girls, who are easily influenced by this prick. He uses these terms so loosely - normalising them in the process. You'll have all these youngones going around Dublin referring to everything/everyone as skitty c*nts - it's awful and so damaging to people with mental illness.
He also constantly refers to himself as having ADHD - I'd bet my bottom dollar this has never been medically diagnosed and again, just a pathetic way to make his followers laugh.
His parents should be so proud...........

Reactions: 10
Can't actually watch his stories anymore without cringing. The stupid fake laugh every few seconds, cracking himself up.

On another note, the words he uses on his stories are disgusting. I'm not talking about cursing and the general crudeness that comes out of him, but the way he calls himself bipolar, skitty, mental skitty c*nt - it's vile. The majority of his audience are young girls, who are easily influenced by this prick. He uses these terms so loosely - normalising them in the process. You'll have all these youngones going around Dublin referring to everything/everyone as skitty c*nts - it's awful and so damaging to people with mental illness.
He also constantly refers to himself as having ADHD - I'd bet my bottom dollar this has never been medically diagnosed and again, just a pathetic way to make his followers laugh.
His parents should be so proud...........
“Bi-polar, sign me in” he’s an idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“Bi-polar, sign me in” he’s an idiot
Vile, like absolutely vile...and if anyone dare challenge him on it "Ahhh ask me fu*kin muffin, ye scaldy stupid little c*nt"
Imagine carrying on like that in your mid twenties. You'd think his parents would pull him up on it. Mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he is teeth look so weird now. He had honestly perfect looking teeth before the composite bonding. What a fool.

Vile, like absolutely vile...and if anyone dare challenge him on it "Ahhh ask me fu*kin muffin, ye scaldy stupid little c*nt"
Imagine carrying on like that in your mid twenties. You'd think his parents would pull him up on it. Mortified!
His mother has a brain smaller than his don't think she would be capable to pull him up on anything. He is so mortifying. Take a break from the internet

I knew his teeth looked weird.. Why did he get composite bonding his teeth looked perfect before? Like he naturally had the kind of teeth people would pay good money for.

Reactions: 2
Fair play to anyone that listened. I find them too much on stories separately. I’d say my ears and brain would pop if I listened to them together on that podcast!

Reactions: 2
I actually like them both separately (although Sean is getting pure annoying) but the idea of listening to a podcast with the two of them together gives me hives.