Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who ever messaged him saying he is painful to watch is dead right 😂 wish I got there first with that message 👏🏼 well done 😊

Reactions: 8
I miss half of what he’s saying because I’m mesmerised by his teeth. How are they SO perfect

Anyone ever see anyone with teeth that perfect? nope… so I do believe he got veneers at some stage. Those vapes will destroy them.
also I’d say there was more than one person messaging him cos to get that reaction out of him it wouldn’t of just been 1.

Reactions: 2
Anyone ever see anyone with teeth that perfect? nope… so I do believe he got veneers at some stage. Those vapes will destroy them.
also I’d say there was more than one person messaging him cos to get that reaction out of him it wouldn’t of just been 1.
Definitely, you wouldn't get pissed off with just one person messaging. Why the duck would u sit at home crying at home into your camera 🤔 never seen carry on like it. Get a life and stop acting like a clown and grow up.
Hopefully he will read here and update us on the teeth are the real or fake.

Reactions: 3
Definitely, you wouldn't get pissed off with just one person messaging. Why the duck would u sit at home crying at home into your camera 🤔 never seen carry on like it. Get a life and stop acting like a clown and grow up.
Hopefully he will read here and update us on the teeth are the real or fake.
I’d say he just realised what his stupid actions have done to ruin his plans now for the summer… that’s all the rant karma coming back to bite him on the arse. Don’t think anyone has much sympathy for him especially after all the covid drama etc.

Oh really I thought they was his own - didn’t realise you could get braces on veneers!
you can get them on veneers - a lot of people think you can’t but you can.

Reactions: 1
I’d say he just realised what his stupid actions have done to ruin his plans now for the summer… that’s all the rant karma coming back to bite him on the arse. Don’t think anyone has much sympathy for him especially after all the covid drama etc.

you can get them on veneers - a lot of people think you can’t but you can.
Don't know how he wasn't sacked trying to get off work using covid as the excuse.

I know and the absolute drama out of a grown man. Don’t know how his work puts up with him.
Never seen anything like him. Iv seen more teenagers more mature than him

One last thing from me he is coping Maddie grace jepson sticking the tongue out talking. Big gobshite

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I throw him out of my house carrying on like that. I knew him when he was a dorkie kid. In fairness he had a bit of a glow up but his attitude didn’t

He is like a big child, his mam let’s him get away with murder id say. Maybe lay off the coke and you may not end of with sprained Ankle’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That person was right, he is painful.

He use to be good and upbeat etc but mother of gawd, what did he expect would happen from all the lepping and feck arsing he does around the place 🙄 and then to come on bawling and feeling sorry for himself. Mother fuckin this and mother fuckin that........ Fucker can't speak.