Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too. He sits answering phones all day. He doesn’t need to be out sick at all. He just can’t drive, I’d say there’s plenty that work with him that’s pick him up and bring him in.
Yeah and I'm pretty sure he lives only around the corner from his work so he really has no excuse except laziness

Reactions: 3
playing devil's advocate with a guess here - he might be told to keep it elevated for extended periods of time?
Like a side desk & low chair couldn’t assist?
Was it elevated at Joanne McNally?
Will it be elevated in Ibiza, you know he’ll go 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely his job wouldn't be happy if he's been given a sick cert to stay off work but he's out drinking with his ma and going to shows.

I haven't listened to the podcast but I don't think it will last from what I heard.

Reactions: 1
Surely his job wouldn't be happy if he's been given a sick cert to stay off work but he's out drinking with his ma and going to shows.

I haven't listened to the podcast but I don't think it will last from what I heard.
I had broken my ankle before and since work didn’t pay me there wasn’t much they could do..

I imagine he'd be a liability at work so they would prefer he stayed off.

I'm not sure why he is stuck to his bed though! I couldn't eat all my meals in it 🤮

Reactions: 1
To be honest, at this stage I would say his employer are only keeping him for exposure. As much of a wreck the head that he is, he has a good audience. His teeth are gorgeous in fairness, so it's great free advertisement for them.

Move your car. Simple.
This acting like its out of his control and the person who rightfully reported him, is in the wrong, is bollocks. If the car can't be driven by anyone but him as he claims when his dad offered to move it, then it's fucked and should be scrapped.
Christ I cannot handle people who let drama like this happen then act like they can't do anything about it.
Saying he's in deep depression and it's this person's fault..

• Heart
Reactions: 7