Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His employer must be delighted that he can stand at west life but not do a days work from the chair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m only new to this thread , I actually really enjoy sean🙊 please don’t shoot me🤣 but his and Carly’s podcast is literally a copy of Charleen and Ellie’s🙈 they even started putting up question boxes like the girls do. Is that not a bit much of trying to be more than what you are🙃

Reactions: 3
I’m only new to this thread , I actually really enjoy sean🙊 please don’t shoot me🤣 but his and Carly’s podcast is literally a copy of Charleen and Ellie’s🙈 they even started putting up question boxes like the girls do. Is that not a bit much of trying to be more than what you are🙃
If I'm honest I can listen to Carly and Sean's Pod more than EK and Charleen's

Reactions: 4
That one Carly is an out and out scumbag. So embarrassed for her!
Not mad about her or Sean atall! But you can’t call someone a scumbag over their accent it’s very narrow minded way to think . I suppose you’d hate to be called a snobby pretentious witch if you had a D4 accent

Reactions: 13
Not mad about her or Sean atall! But you can’t call someone a scumbag over their accent it’s very narrow minded way to think . I suppose you’d hate to be called a snobby pretentious witch if you had a D4 accent
Not at all. Her accent is totally drawn out and over exaggerated - ever second word is duck, bastard, bleep - being vulgar for the sake of it.
She’s a muppet.

(just for the record, I’m from inner city Dublin…like, the flats - so it’s not a dig to anyones socio-economic background, it’s her character I can’t stand)

Reactions: 16
If I'm honest I can listen to Carly and Sean's Pod more than EK and Charleen's
yeah same!.............i dont think charlene and ellie have the personalities for a podcast, they're a bit boring ! compared to the likes of talkin bollix where they show personality and really delve into topics.......charlene and ellie seem as if they hold back on what they say, they dont REALLY open up as much !!

Reactions: 10
Not at all. Her accent is totally drawn out and over exaggerated - ever second word is duck, bastard, bleep - being vulgar for the sake of it.
She’s a muppet.

(just for the record, I’m from inner city Dublin…like, the flats - so it’s not a dig to anyones socio-economic background, it’s her character I can’t stand)
I def get that!! But just hate to hear someone’s accent being slagged because 9 times out of 10 it’s coming from a posh person with a classist undertone😂😂

yeah same!.............i dont think charlene and ellie have the personalities for a podcast, they're a bit boring ! compared to the likes of talkin bollix where they show personality and really delve into topics.......charlene and ellie seem as if they hold back on what they say, they dont REALLY open up as much !!
Absolutely love talking bollox!! Not mad on calvin sometimes tho😂😂 love Terrance, he’s my kinda man I love his personality

Reactions: 2
Get the bleeping violins out for the poor fucker and his grid post 😂😂 and charleens only worry is if he was going to ibiza with all the huns! 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is loaded id say living at home, strange he wouldn’t jus get the car when he was told, lazy!

I had to unfollow him, he's a one trick pony. The constant moaning about money, his ankle and the the vapes 🙄

Vapid is the word I'd use to describe him. The podcast will go downhill fairly quickly because he's so unworldly, hasn't a clue what to talk about or add substance to any conversation.

Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow him, he's a one trick pony. The constant moaning about money, his ankle and the the vapes 🙄

Vapid is the word I'd use to describe him. The podcast will go downhill fairly quickly because he's so unworldly, hasn't a clue what to talk about or add substance to any conversation.
I’ve noticed myself watching him on mute recently and I’ve still not brought myself to watch the podcast probably time I unfollow too 🤣

I’ve noticed myself watching him on mute recently and I’ve still not brought myself to watch the podcast probably time I unfollow too 🤣
I could never listen to him😩 I don’t know if it’s the introvert in me but people that loud just make me recoil I can’t do it. Even listening to a story is draining😂😂 but saying that I love Carly and Terence who are both naturally loud people. I think it’s just Sean😂

I could never listen to him😩 I don’t know if it’s the introvert in me but people that loud just make me recoil I can’t do it. Even listening to a story is draining😂😂 but saying that I love Carly and Terence who are both naturally loud people. I think it’s just Sean😂
I can’t listen to Carly, with her put on exaggerated common as muck voice. I can listen to Seán in small doses 🤣

Reactions: 5
I can’t listen to Carly, with her put on exaggerated common as muck voice. I can listen to Seán in small doses 🤣
I don’t listen to anyones storys I skip past anyone speaking into their phone😂I like Carly as a person and think she is lovely. I wouldn’t be the type of person to slag a accent but Sean’s is more exaggerated if anything. He’s just so unfunny most of the time that mixed with the accent is just a no from me😂 I don’t even follow Sean on insta

Reactions: 1
He used to be really funny, but now he irritates me! It’s all too much now the constant dramatics. Boooooooooring

Reactions: 6