Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a dublin accent but Terence and Calvin's accent fascinates me. Literally they are from 7km away from where I live and grew up and it's so different but that's part of the charm of Dublin I think. At least they both can have intelligent deep conversations on current sociological topics. Sean on the other hand I doubt it v much he could be serious for 5 seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He is irritating the tits off me tonight with his stupid laugh and tit over sang notes, shut the duck up and go to hospital and sort that ankle out ye big child

He is irritating the tits off me tonight with his stupid laugh and tit over sang notes, shut the duck up and go to hospital and sort that ankle out ye big child

Reactions: 2
Wait till the alcohol wears off he’ll be in agony and regretting not getting it sorted - head melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the actual duck was that all about last night? You could see the minute he fell by his face his bone was after snapping but he goes home and sits on the sofa with his ma to have more drink all the while you can blatantly see his ankle swelling and twisted like why not go straight to a hospital??? Absolute dose he is 😏

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck was that all about last night? You could see the minute he fell by his face his bone was after snapping but he goes home and sits on the sofa with his ma to have more drink all the while you can blatantly see his ankle swelling and twisted like why not go straight to a hospital??? Absolute dose he is 😏
If he had half a brain he be dangerous. U could see how bad it was last night.

Reactions: 3
He couldn't go to the hospital because he was pissed out of his head and possibly more than alcohol! Then mocking disabled people 🙄 His mother is worse enabling him.

Content, content. content! That’s all “influencers” do now is drag dramas out and make them worse. This is the new covid for him.

Clearly out of his head on coke that’s why he had to wait for 24 hours, no amount of alcohol would make you immune to the pain of a broken ankle. Severe ADHD mixed with cocaine he was off his face

Reactions: 6
I can't picture Terence with Carly at all, he's sober and anti ❄ that must have been hard for him
I used to love her page but since she's gotten in with the mean girls EK and her crew and Sean you can definitely see the change in her. I'd say she's a liability with a bag of ❄

I used to love her page but since she's gotten in with the mean girls EK and her crew and Sean you can definitely see the change in her. I'd say she's a liability with a bag of ❄
Carly has been friends with Sean a long time. That’s why the both of them are the same in personality and talk. Ellie is only new on the scene with Sean and Carly was only around conor and Ellie because Terrence was bouncing around.

Who on their right mind would give these two loudmouths a podcast. Talking over each other, screaming and laughing at themselves into the microphone thinking they are gas and Sean repeating himself and his stupid catchphrases ad infinitum. Not everyone deserves a platform. At least the talking bollox lads cover topical issues and can have an intelligent conversation.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone had a listen to the podcast? Is it all cackling and shouting over each other :rolleyes::eek:

Reactions: 1
What is wrong with this manic clown 🤔🤔🤡🤡 we get it u broke your ankle. I did the same when I was 17 had the surgery plate and screws get over it ye big moany tick ye. He has such weird manic behavior. Rest up chicken you will give yourself a heart attack

Reactions: 4
What is wrong with this manic clown 🤔🤔🤡🤡 we get it u broke your ankle. I did the same when I was 17 had the surgery plate and screws get over it ye big moany tick ye. He has such weird manic behavior. Rest up chicken you will give yourself a heart attack
Hahah he’s on a mad one 😂😂
Jesus he’s unreal, cringed through all that rant. Probably crying more for the holiday and other tit he won’t be able to enjoy than the actual ankle itself. No Ibiza for him and if if does happen he won’t be his usual tigger self jumping around.