Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tea was him thinking he could singlehandedly take down The Ivy restaurant cos he has a following on Instagram. If politicians and unions can't put the place out of business for taking staff tips this dope hasn't a chance. The ironic thing is The Ivy is over rated and its only the likes of these "influencers" and vacuous wannabes that eat in the place to tag in and take pictures.

Reactions: 3
The tea was him thinking he could singlehandedly take down The Ivy restaurant cos he has a following on Instagram. If politicians and unions can't put the place out of business for taking staff tips this dope hasn't a chance. The ironic thing is The Ivy is over rated and its only the likes of these "influencers" and vacuous wannabes that eat in the place to tag in and take pictures.
It’s well known what goes on with the staff tips which I’m sure he knew when eating there but only start going on about it when they weren’t falling all over him

Reactions: 2
Didn’t one of his followers message him when he was sick saying that hey had got sick after eating the duck starter at the ivy too?

Also, is this what the tea was? I didn’t see his stories. Sure that’s not tea we already knew it 🤣
I hope it’s only his BS I’ve a table booked there in a few weeks

Agree with this. I've been a couple of times and stopped once I heard about how they treated their staff.

I went on a date with a guy there couple weeks ago (he was paying, so I was like gwaaaan then). Was crap. I didn't see the bill but it was defo over 300€ - we got a bottle of Prosecco. I noticed the bottle was same as I picked up in Spain for €9 a couple months back... so they prob get it in bulk for 4/5€ - was €60!!! Sixty euro for a bottle of cheap fizz!!

Their voices go in and out through me. That put on over exaggerated Dublin accent 😩 no disrespect to anyone from dublin

Reactions: 12
This podcast bandwagon is so boring now. Sean can barely string a sentence together how is he going to do a podcast 😂. Its a no from me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They will no doubt be talking absolutely tit and nonsense for the duration of the podcast episode 🙄 bet it will have tit sound like the other cheaply made pods 🫣

Reactions: 1
Their voices go in and out through me. That put on over exaggerated Dublin accent 😩 no disrespect to anyone from dublin
I’m a dub, and no offence taken… your right their voices and accents are overdone - like nails on a chalk board.

I’m a dub, and no offence taken… your right their voices and accents are overdone - like nails on a chalk board.
I like the Dublin accent. I used to go up there a lot for work so am used to it but their over exaggerated accents really get on my tits 😩 she would be actually grand if she cut that tit out. And I wish they would stoop referring to each other as “skitty kittys” it’s seriously annoying 😫 that’s my rant of the day over 🤣

Reactions: 5