Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he better not :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I can nearly hear it already, and even if he does spill it’s probably something stupid with no tea… say he’s doing it for the views, so people are glued to his stories all day. Then be like “sorry, not spilling anything, got it all sorted” 😂😂

Reactions: 3
What was it? I cant see any new stories from him?
He didn’t share anything at all. I said he wouldn’t and he didn’t. He said yesterday he was after recording something and had no storage so couldn’t upload but would do it today. Never appeared.

Reactions: 1
It can be reported to MODS, what section should he be in? Influencers, Instagrammers? Something else?

The hse will require a stool sample to verify it was actual food poisoning and fully investigate and trace the source so by not cooperating he's invalidating his argument entirely. Probably just wanted a refund ffs.

Reactions: 2
The hse will require a stool sample to verify it was actual food poisoning and fully investigate and trace the source so by not cooperating he's invalidating his argument entirely. Probably just wanted a refund ffs.
What did he do? Did he claim to have food poisoning?

I actually just looked - got half way through his stories and had to knock him off. Immature …he’s literally the most annoying on instagram

Reactions: 2
As if any of his followers could afford the ivy. Probably sick when he got the bill 🤮

Also I’d say his body got a fright when he put good food into it instead of the million salt filled mc Donald’s and take aways he has + all the alcohol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As if any of his followers could afford the ivy. Probably sick when he got the bill 🤮

Also I’d say his body got a fright when he put good food into it instead of the million salt filled mc Donald’s and take aways he has + all the alcohol.
Didn’t one of his followers message him when he was sick saying that hey had got sick after eating the duck starter at the ivy too?

Also, is this what the tea was? I didn’t see his stories. Sure that’s not tea we already knew it 🤣

Didn’t one of his followers message him when he was sick saying that hey had got sick after eating the duck starter at the ivy too?

Also, is this what the tea was? I didn’t see his stories. Sure that’s not tea we already knew it 🤣
Haha they did… I’d say he thought he’d get compensation without even showing that it actually was from what he ate there. He didn’t even want to cooperate so I don’t see why he’s annoyed. But I think he got the refund in the end. And yes that’s what the tea was suppose to be. I do still think his body went into shock at having a bit of good food after ramming multiple salt riddled Chinese’s, mc Donald’s and dominos into his gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 5