Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 god…. He goes all over Instagram flashing positives all over the place then decides sure I got a negative so I’ll go out. Glad they got refused!

Reactions: 5
Dear lord I’d say working with him is a mare. You can’t even eat in peace on your break, he thinks he’s hilarious and I’d say you can’t say boo to him

Reactions: 3
🤣 oh I didn’t even realize it was a rave thread I just searched for him. I found it funny when he was testing for COVID and that, but the schtick got old fast.

Reactions: 4
He was very likeable but starting to let it get to his head
Above it all

Inconsiderate bleep

Seriously, vaping on a plane. Hope they get fucked off of it. Thinking it’s gas - He laugh at his own reflection.

Reactions: 5
IV just joined this thread I actually didn't think there would be one on this fool. What is wrong with this lad attention seeking little twit. Vaping on a plane like a mad bastard hope he chokes on the vape

Even the noise at all hours, are they in a hotel/air b&b? I’d be cracking up if staying somewhere and his crew rocked in.

Even the noise at all hours, are they in a hotel/air b&b? I’d be cracking up if staying somewhere and his crew rocked in.
Too right. I think they think they are entitled to be full on mad bastards. Where did they go? I would be so embarrassed for him if I seen him out. And who were the fools getting their photo taken with him like he was a big celeb 😂😂😂 God love them too 😂😂

Seriously, vaping on a plane. Hope they get fucked off of it. Thinking it’s gas - He laugh at his own reflection.
There is good reason it’s illegal to vape on a plane but sure look Sean once you’re happy and still been a full time mad bastard I suppose the rules don’t apply
bleeping dose

He's turned into a real scumbag, those people you see at the airport/restaurant causing havoc thinking they're gas.

Also, on a side note - do people like Sean not worry about the future? As in, when Instagram fades off into the background - and they're left like the rest of us mere mortals. Sean in particular - he comes across extremely unprofessional (calling in sick, faking Covid) - when he has to actually live in the real world, no employer will take him seriously?

Reactions: 6
He's turned into a real scumbag, those people you see at the airport/restaurant causing havoc thinking they're gas.

Also, on a side note - do people like Sean not worry about the future? As in, when Instagram fades off into the background - and they're left like the rest of us mere mortals. Sean in particular - he comes across extremely unprofessional (calling in sick, faking Covid) - when he has to actually live in the real world, no employer will take him seriously?
I don't know how he isn't sacked posting all his shite on insta like the fake covid and saying he only said that to get off work.
He is an absolute clown I'd shove that vape down his throat if I ever seen him. Going around London like and absolute clown jumping around like a child. Isn't he into his 20's acting like a teenager.

I don't know how he isn't sacked posting all his shite on insta like the fake covid and saying he only said that to get off work.
He is an absolute clown I'd shove that vape down his throat if I ever seen him. Going around London like and absolute clown jumping around like a child. Isn't he into his 20's acting like a teenager.
Exactly. I think he’s like 26.
Just the carry on of them all, I’d be morto if I saw them out. Honestly don’t know how he hasn’t been sacked

Reactions: 1