Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish these instahuns got some PR training - Helen’s latest post where “she risked her life” for a stupid photoshoot on the day of the storm, whereas there are people at the moment risking their lives for real trying to escape a war. They are all so bleeping tone deaf

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Style Me Sunday - her post about when she doesn’t feel safe and calm she’s in ‘survival mode’ in a post to advertise dulux. Hmm yes tell the people of Ukraine to pain their walls green and it will all be fine. Seriously, what a dick

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is Helen getting so much free stuff these days? Every time she posts it’s an advert or #gifted post. She’s at a hotel with her mate this weekend. It’s getting on my nerves.

Reactions: 3
Because she now looks the part of an insta hun the spon and collabs will be rolling in.

That scummymummies IG account has become The Helen Show, there’s barely any of the other one on there.

Reactions: 4
Friday evening at the gifted spa break - "um just decided to go away for the night".

It was bleeping gifted you knew you were going 🙄

Also the constant "ums" and lip smacking between words drives me nuts 😬

Reactions: 4
When did Helen change her insta from helenwearsasize18 to itsmehelenthorne?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I realise that- just wondered when she changed it. She's not been a size 18 for ages.
Ah ok - I think maybe a month or so ago? Way longer than when she started losing weight, I think she only changed it because people were questioning the name when she'd dropped clothes size which is fair enough

Reactions: 1
Ah ok - I think maybe a month or so ago? Way longer than when she started losing weight, I think she only changed it because people were questioning the name when she'd dropped clothes size which is fair enough
😊👍 cheers x

Reactions: 1
Helen's is an out and out tip, ALL THE TIME. She seems to always have a pile of washing that implies she has 6 kids.

Helen's is an out and out tip, ALL THE TIME. She seems to always have a pile of washing that implies she has 6 kids.
Theres just no need at all. I’ve no idea how they let it get like that.
No wonder the husband pissed off…

Have to say the photos of her house make me feel better after seeing all the perfect houses on Insta!