Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, you're right. She's referred to her as 'my kid' a lot too hasn't she? she's just a mixed up child who's parents are going through a divorce and has had no end up upheaval. Teenagers have enough to cope with without a Mum embracing non binary crap.

The Dad seems to have the kids more than she does but fine if it suits them. It's the sheer amount of washing she seems to produce (despite not having the kids full time) and how messy she is at all times that amazes me (and I'm no clean freak). It looks like they all change their clothes four times a day.
I'm sure she'll be jumping onto some new bandwagon soon enough. There surely can't be much more mileage in retelling her divorce story or Tinder dating tales.

She gets gifted so much clothing that it must all really pile up.

And yes all the posts about being happy - the lady doth protest too much. Not all the gifted clothes, holidays and pom-pom earrings can buy true happiness.

It’s basically a revenge account now on her ex. I hope she is as happy as she’s portraying but no one on earth is that happy 100% of the time. And that’s ok! She’s just constantly sticking her fingers up at her ex and while he sounds like an arse for cheating on her it’s a bit embarrassing now after 2 years.

The messy house thing was the SM whole ethos which I liked five years ago but seeing her messy house and piles of washing makes me anxious now, I have my own messy house to deal with, I don’t need to see hers too 🤪
The ex really does seem like he does a decent chunk of parenting whilst she goes on multiple term-time jollies. And all the time she's slagging him off on stage, in any interview and constantly on social media. It's a strange situation. My ex would have a serious word with me if I was carrying on like that in public.

Reactions: 5
I'd pay twice the RRP of her book to read the ex's version of the story!

Just had a thought maybe it’s not her daughter saying she’s NB, maybe Helen likes women now? Good for her if so. She did used to talk a lot about her daughter so I just noticed the change in language but I could be wrong. NB is just the latest teenage fad anyway, I’m sure most grow out of it once they grow up.

Reactions: 4
It’s basically a revenge account now on her ex. I hope she is as happy as she’s portraying but no one on earth is that happy 100% of the time. And that’s ok! She’s just constantly sticking her fingers up at her ex and while he sounds like an arse for cheating on her it’s a bit embarrassing now after 2 years.

The messy house thing was the SM whole ethos which I liked five years ago but seeing her messy house and piles of washing makes me anxious now, I have my own messy house to deal with, I don’t need to see hers too 🤪
Agree with the messy house thing especially given that her children aren't exactly toddlers!

It's great the ex is so involved with the kids but her claiming to be relatable whilst bleeping off to New York saying she feels 16 and how "well mums needs a break too". Well so many mums don't get one.

That and the constant lip smacking and "um" between each word grates on me 😬

I'm sure she'll be jumping onto some new bandwagon soon enough. There surely can't be much more mileage in retelling her divorce story or Tinder dating tales.

She gets gifted so much clothing that it must all really pile up.

And yes all the posts about being happy - the lady doth protest too much. Not all the gifted clothes, holidays and pom-pom earrings can buy true happiness.

The ex really does seem like he does a decent chunk of parenting whilst she goes on multiple term-time jollies. And all the time she's slagging him off on stage, in any interview and constantly on social media. It's a strange situation. My ex would have a serious word with me if I was carrying on like that in public.
That and the perfectly angled mirror selfies to make her look thinner 🙄 thought she was body positive??
Yes she's lost some weight and does running and that's great - but the posing to seem smaller than she is when she's a curvy woman (nothing wrong with that all I'm not exactly slim) just doesn't sit right with me

Last edited:
Agree with the messy house thing especially given that her children aren't exactly toddlers!

It's great the ex is so involved with the kids but her claiming to be relatable whilst bleeping off to New York saying she feels 16 and how "well mums needs a break too". Well so many mums don't get one.

That and the constant lip smacking and "um" between each word grates on me 😬

That and the perfectly angled mirror selfies to make her look thinner 🙄 thought she was body positive??
Yes she's lost some weight and does running and that's great - but the posing to seem smaller than she is when she's a curvy woman (nothing wrong with that all I'm not exactly slim) just doesn't sit right with me
You’re right, I think she’s so in the ‘single parent’ mindset that she forgets all the parents, single or not who don’t get loads of time to themselves, if any at all. I think she does seem to be doing great now and good luck to her but it’s coming off tone deaf now. I can’t get behind free spa days and overnight stays. Esp post covid we’re all struggling financially too. I don’t live in England so all the gifted stuff is lost on me. I can’t imagine they influence many people. I don’t know about any of you but if I see an ‘influencer’ getting things for free the last thing I want to do is put my hand in my pocket and fork out my hard earned cash to buy the same thing.

The body positive thing, she is positively giddy about being smaller and I think she does look great but the strategic angled selfies do make me eye roll. It’s cringe worthy.

Reactions: 3
Thing is the body positivity was only to appeal to the larger women who followed her, she soon ditched it all once she started losing weight.

She also spent ages ignoring anyone who asked if she lost weight despite it being obvious in her pics that she was no longer an 18, carried on doing the collabs with plus size friendly brands before finally doing a post an admitting she was no longer an 18 and changing her insta handle (which everyone already knew!) and ta daaa the new thirsty skinny Helen was front and centre everywhere.

She often says she is wearing her teenager daughter's clothes like it's a badge of honour but it just comes across a bit off.

I do also wonder what the kids think of her slagging off their dad so publicly. It's been a while now and she appears not to have moved on that much.

Helen is a lonely weirdo now. Feel for Ellie who is a genuinely normal person.

Also Helen, you aren’t that slim! We see you on stage. Get over yourself

It does seem like she spends a lot of time home alone taking endless mirror selfies of her in all the gifted clothes. Mirror selfies fill the void!

Reactions: 2
I don't know anything about these women but I saw Alison Perry share a story from their show..they are pratting around in Lycra on a stage and arent very funny or original.

They weren’t ever funny, their show just allowed tired mums to go out “out” get pissed and have a few hours away from “mumming the duck outta life” (true caption I saw on fb)

Reactions: 6
They weren’t ever funny, their show just allowed tired mums to go out “out” get pissed and have a few hours away from “mumming the duck outta life” (true caption I saw on fb)
*vomit*

Glad I don’t have kids. I couldn’t bear to be around people like that ahaha.

• Haha
Their was deffo a time when this was peak instamummy but bit past it’s sell by date now.

No they are so cringe I would hate to go and see them. They are the worst. The Lycra was only good when the bigger one was in it as it almost stuck two fingers now. Now it's look at my ex size 18 figure . I'm going to have a shag with the next tinder account. Complete vom fest

Why are all the pics taken with MySpace angles?
The latest pic in the flowery dress (I’m wearing a small but size up if you’re booby, mine have disappeared because I’m such a fitness queen) is a very odd angle. Almost looks a toddler body with a grown up woman’s head.

• Haha
Lucky single parent is now in France for a friend’s wedding. How the hell does she manage so much time away?

Trying to cook in that kitchen would drive me crazy. It's like one of those TV shows where the tenants have trashed the house and the landlord has to go in and evict them.

As unfunny as they are, they are on tour all the time so there must be a lot of desperate mothers out there who are willing to part with the reddies for their one night out a year.