Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Helen has pictured herself wearing an ASOS jumpsuit on her ‘Helenwearsan18’ account that doesn’t go up to 18. Some adverse comment - she really needs to change her schtick.

Reactions: 3
I doubt her followers care about her size, they seem to be bigging up all her thirsty buttcheek pics so i guess they are just there for the divorce drama.

Reactions: 1
I saw a couple of complaints - out of just 22 comments overall. It’s fairly tone deaf to run an account claiming to be about outsize fashion but repeatedly post pictures of yourself in bikinis.

Reactions: 5
Helen says herself that she was happy when she was married. Now she bangs on and on about being free. Starting to sound like a broken record.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Helen says herself that she was happy when she was married. Now she bangs on and on about being free. Starting to sound like a broken record.
She says herself that her ex’s affair and the separation knocked her for six as she felt like it came out of nowhere. She definitely seemed lost on her IG for the best part of 6-8 months post split, in terms of booze, fags and general mess (more so even than usual). She seems to have found her feet a bit in recent months though I agree, I could do without the hyper sexual stuff. Nothing to do with her size, I just don’t want to know what sex toy she (or anyone!) uses and how often 🤷‍♀️

All the ‘Super Single Parent’ content is tiresome though, she’s really taken on the mantle of being the Saviour of Working Single Mums and it gets on my tits.

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for her children as they seem to be old enough to be teased by their friends.

Reactions: 4
She says herself that her ex’s affair and the separation knocked her for six as she felt like it came out of nowhere. She definitely seemed lost on her IG for the best part of 6-8 months post split, in terms of booze, fags and general mess (more so even than usual). She seems to have found her feet a bit in recent months though I agree, I could do without the hyper sexual stuff. Nothing to do with her size, I just don’t want to know what sex toy she (or anyone!) uses and how often 🤷‍♀️

All the ‘Super Single Parent’ content is tiresome though, she’s really taken on the mantle of being the Saviour of Working Single Mums and it gets on my tits.
That and she spends no bleeping time with her poor kids anyway - bit of an insult to single parents who truly have the bare minimum or no help at all 🙄

That's something that irks me. She always seems to have a complete mountain of washing and often talks about now having to do things alone but, let's be honest, that's the complete norm for a significant amount of woman (and it's not right, I know that).

That's something that irks me. She always seems to have a complete mountain of washing and often talks about now having to do things alone but, let's be honest, that's the complete norm for a significant amount of woman (and it's not right, I know that).
You're completely right. Also she has more alone time than I do with a husband who does his share where possible between working full time. And I have 3 kids younger than hers and my washing piles are never like hers 🤷 I have mess and clutter and some days cleaning takes a back seat but she seems such a slob. Oh and don't get me started on the smacking her lips in her talking stories or slurping her coffee and going on about how it's her 3rd one in an hour or whatever 😴😴

That mountain of laundry is like a badge of honour 😑

I grew up in a house like that (mother with MH problems) and it was awful. Ruined my childhood and teenage years. Too ashamed to ever have any friends over. It makes me really angry when I see her laughing about it like it’s a badge of honour. ‘It’s just laundry! Who cares!’ Umm…your kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm all for not conforming to standards - just like Ellie I guess but Helen takes it to the extreme.

I grew up in a house like that (mother with MH problems) and it was awful. Ruined my childhood and teenage years. Too ashamed to ever have any friends over. It makes me really angry when I see her laughing about it like it’s a badge of honour. ‘It’s just laundry! Who cares!’ Umm…your kids?
It does strike me as chaotic and a lack of self care, same with the general house mess and dirt. Obviously we can’t (and shouldn’t) diagnose her via IG but it does appear symptomatic of something deeper than just ‘can’t find the time’.

The chaotic ‘on tour’ bedside table photo 🙄. We get it, you’re an absolute LAD, Helen, with your fags, lube, wine, codeine and vibrator 🥱. Wot absolute LOLZ

She's gutted her ex has moved on with a new partner as she's mentioned before and she's stuck in single mum Divorceland reliving it every day for content - hence all the thirsty vibrator posts to seem really edgy and carefree. And all the fellas she shags on Tinder will run a mile once they take a look at the absolute shitshow of her life on Insta.

Reactions: 4
I looked at the hotel bedside table picture. Didn’t she say that she’d stopped drinking? Showing a vibrator is gross, her poor children.