Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if Helen does it so much now (I barely watch their stories anymore), but whenever she used to post about doing exercise, she always said stuff like, 'but don't worry, I'm only doing it so I can eat a big plate of chips/bowl of pasta/drink loads of wine later!'

Like she had to justify it somehow because of the whole body positivity thing and she still had to stay on brand. But it's perfectly ok to exercise because you want to exercise

Reactions: 4
She's well and truly off-brand now. I can just imagine the backlash Tess Holliday would give her followers if they complimented her on her weight loss. She always flips the lid when anyone dares to mention weight loss on her account that promotes body positivity at any size.

• Heart
Helen isn’t going to flip her lid about weight loss compliments because she’s loving herself and the Divorce Diet sick.

🙄

Reactions: 3
Likely the husband left her for a thinner woman. Her thirsty Instagram posts seem to be a performative exercise for his benefit.

• Sad
Look Helen that bikini looks awful, body positive you might be but saggy boobs in a unsupported top is a look for private holidays or your back garden.

Reactions: 2
Is she deleting comments? I look and a picture says it has X amount of comments but when I click to see them there are way less. Striped dress pic says 20 comments but I can only see 6

Reactions: 1
“Helen Needs a New Owner”
Someone said that further up thread that she’s like a lost dog looking for an owner which I thought was very apt!

Look Helen that bikini looks awful, body positive you might be but saggy boobs in a unsupported top is a look for private holidays or your back garden.
Given that she freely discusses bleeping random Tinder blokes whilst in Edinburgh, her favourite dildos for wanking and gives sausages a blowjob on her Instagram, I’d say her saggy tits in a bikini top are the least offensive aspect of her public shitshow.

Last edited:
Wow the posts from the last day of so….they’ve excelled themselves. It’s just some weird brag ‘look how happy I am’ account now. And all written in that awful faux ‘what a dreadful time’ patter.

BUT SHE'S SOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!!... The new name should be: "Me so horny - me so happy" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I agree, Ellie should really do what's best for her while she can and leave on a high note because I don't think this will get any better now that the thirsty beast has been unleashed!

Reactions: 5
Her new name should be - "Helen DOESN'T wear a size 18" 🤷 simple and to the point 😂

She popped up on my feed so I had a nosey.

She can smile as widely all she likes and pose in her underwear or bikini but her eyes tell a different story , she looks sad.