Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the photos she is tagged in ie not posed and filtered by Helen, she’s much bigger than what she posts. Any picture taken from above your head is going to be flattering! It’s like she desperately wants to be skinny but needs to stay fat but is neither fat nor skinny but rather chubby instead

Reactions: 2
A previous poster was right, she looks a couple of sizes larger on the Scummy Mummy stories than in her posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ellie posted stories last night of Helen in the dressing room just sat down and she wasn’t exactly slim in them.

That does eerily look like them!

I've stopped looking at her Insta after all the bikini pics this Summer. Has she got divorced yet though?!

If Helen is as ‘insanely happy’ 24/7 as she claims she is then she should go to the doctor. Her Insta is like a bi-polar mania episode. This bra makes me ‘insanely happy’. This outfit makes me ‘insanely happy’. These earrings…..we get it…insanely happy.

you’re not

Reactions: 5
So she’s run the marathon and her divorce has come through so what does she have to talk about now?

• Haha
She’ll move on to Dating and Dieting advice now she’s divorced

Helen could really do with hiring a cleaner instead of buying endless unflattering designer clothes. 😶
Or maybe asking her teen children to help tidy up if she can’t afford a cleaner coz she’s a Single Mum

I vaguely remember a post where she said she worked in an art centre or gallery? Something like that
Maybe but in a podcast she said she’d never had to pay any bills until she kicked the husband out so I don’t think she was employed for very long.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a second that she’s happy. And I do feel sorry for her but only up to a point, which is when she deceives women on Instagram about her size and her happiness following a divorce, trying to flog her book (written by someone who wasn’t divorced at the time!). Also she’s very sneaky in not declaring ads or press discounts. This just isn’t an honest account. It’s Instagram at its worst.

I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a second that she’s happy. And I do feel sorry for her but only up to a point, which is when she deceives women on Instagram about her size and her happiness following a divorce, trying to flog her book (written by someone who wasn’t divorced at the time!). Also she’s very sneaky in not declaring ads or press discounts. This just isn’t an honest account. It’s Instagram at its worst.
That's described most Instagrammers though. They get away with an awful lot and the big brands still come knocking as they have a huge following of loyal and adoring morons.

Halfway through half term and she's been child free so far drinking wine and playing with sex toys with her friend. So relatable. 🙄

I wish Helen would just hurry up and get an OnlyFans account so that my eyes could be spared the endless photos of her cleavage and ass cheeks on her Instagram feed.

• Haha