Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the new release with Tara is out. Looks like a nice collection but Aimee absolutely did not need this collab with Tara and it still would have been nice...she is obviously a pretty good person/friend as I would guess she is doing it for Tara’s benefit.

Reactions: 9
Tara looks wrecked in the promo video. Which is standard enough as you would be with two little ones but I hadn’t seen her in ages and thought she looked so tired

Reactions: 3
Tara looks wrecked in the promo video. Which is standard enough as you would be with two little ones but I hadn’t seen her in ages and thought she looked so tired
She looked awful. Looked like she was going to cry at any moment

Reactions: 2
I really like her facial tan, primer and foundation. Don’t like the palettes though

Does it drive anyone else bonkers when she talks about "today u went for this look"... And its the same look as every other one... Her make up look never changes.. And her over blushed cheeks are too much!

Reactions: 7
I was excited to try second skin… load of dung with no lasting power. Wouldn’t buy again! Surprised that so many people rave about it

Oh i have to disagree! I am a sculpted bleep! I love her stuff that I've tried second skin, the newer foundation she brought out, the liquid concealer, the face pallet thing, lip sticks & her brushes. How she names her products wrecks my head just call it what it is it doesn't need to rhyme!!

I find the stuff lasts well but appreciate it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, i think she's appealing to a certain market.i don't like heavy make up or lashes, my makeup is a very no makeup makeup look which i think there is a Market for.

Her collab x Tara. Laughable! Now there's some sculpted products i won't be trying!

Reactions: 12
I was excited to try second skin… load of dung with no lasting power. Wouldn’t buy again! Surprised that so many people rave about it
I found it really good! Though shade 1 isn't as light as I'd like so I mix it with another bb, the staying power and coverage work great for me. Maybe it's cus I have dry skin and use the dewy one.

Reactions: 4
I'm a makeup snob to be honest, plenty of CT, Nars, Armani etc in my makeup collection but I do really like some of her stuff I have to say. Second Skin is lovely for day wear. Personally I like something a little more full coverage for night. I also really like the liquid concealer, a few of the lipped aren't bad and the cream blush and hughlighter I'd really rate. I didn't like the tint and glow at all...I'm oily and it was disgusting on me, my face was extremely greasy and felt gross. I have the full face palette also and I would not rebuy this....I think it's crap. The Tara stuff I wouldn't touch. It was clearly trying to make a pal relevant. I unfollowed Tara years ago...do not rate her as a MUA

Reactions: 11
I'm a makeup snob to be honest, plenty of CT, Nars, Armani etc in my makeup collection but I do really like some of her stuff I have to say. Second Skin is lovely for day wear. Personally I like something a little more full coverage for night. I also really like the liquid concealer, a few of the lipped aren't bad and the cream blush and hughlighter I'd really rate. I didn't like the tint and glow at all...I'm oily and it was disgusting on me, my face was extremely greasy and felt gross. I have the full face palette also and I would not rebuy this....I think it's crap. The Tara stuff I wouldn't touch. It was clearly trying to make a pal relevant. I unfollowed Tara years ago...do not rate her as a MUA
I found the same with the tint and glow and it was really orange on me

Perhaps slightly off piste but I have to vent! I am so confused by this brand, it’s bizarre that she’s got away with ripping off CT so blatantly and no-one seemingly says anything? I don’t see any originality within any of the products and don’t understand the appeal. I’d expect more from a MUA.

Perhaps slightly off piste but I have to vent! I am so confused by this brand, it’s bizarre that she’s got away with ripping off CT so blatantly and no-one seemingly says anything? I don’t see any originality within any of the products and don’t understand the appeal. I’d expect more from a MUA.
What do you mean?? I wouldn't consider it a rip off of Charlotte Tilbury, I do think there are some similarities but to be fair to Aimee, her brand is very much fresh natural makeup, and they are true to that

Ya have to agree don't see any comparison to CT. I know this isn't a rave thread but i do like her stuff. Everything except the x Tara stuff!!!

Reactions: 3