Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her website/app is sooooo annoying it always defaults to euro and I’m in the north. I can’t get it to change to GBP at all. I realise this is first world problems 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She did my wedding make up a few years ago and she arrived with filthy dirty brushes looking like she was up all night partying
I remember she showed her make up brushes and kit on her stories one day and they were so manky that I actually messaged her and told her how dirty they were and if I was getting my make up done by her I would not be impressed. Really really scruffy. She replied with a 😂😂

And my god! Whyyyyyyy do we need the post run red face selfie every bleeping day?!?!! NOBODY CARES!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don’t get this one. I don’t think her makeup ever looks any better than my own and I’m not great at it 😅

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to constantly take a pic of her red face after running?
Its so boring. Pretty much like her. My life admittedly is boring atm but I don't post it.
Her make up is so plain and boring. Nice for everyday but so so shiny, I can't see how a non make up person could maintain it on a regular day. I don't get the appeal to her. Is her face swollen looking, it just looks like it dosent look natural-looking for her shape.

Can’t say I’m a fan of her new cream make up stuff! All the marketing pics just make the women looks oily sunburnt and shiny! I mean I would never use something like that for contour. Ye can’t beat a cream contour stick, I can’t see how her products work with a brushes!

I reckon she’s releasing a tan
No way! Her own tan is always patchy and dodgy. I’m not a fan. She’s just a boring basic b*tch who has a good business going by importing stuff from an Asian factory. She sometimes scrubs up well but she’s pretty plain and her overpriced make up looks ok on her with the right “angles”. In real life she wouldn’t inspire shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really love aimee’s products. I recently bought tint and glow and it’s a game changer. Helps that she literally doesn’t do ads for any other company other than her own.

I really love aimee’s products. I recently bought tint and glow and it’s a game changer. Helps that she literally doesn’t do ads for any other company other than her own.
Yeah I can’t say I “like” her as she is a bit dull
and also hangs out with cretins like Tara make up, mr beauty etc but I think she is a good business woman and I like her products. She has a lot more integrity than sosu