Scream 5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was okay, nothing special. I didn’t really like either of the sisters
Agreed- everytime the older one popped up I kept getting that ‘ in the hights’ TikTok song in my head vanessassaaaaaaa…I gottttaaa gooooo & then the little one I’m all ‘ is joe from ‘ you ‘ still sending you money ?!’ But the holy trinity remained wonderful ( sob!) x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just got back, enjoyed it enough but made the mistake of watching scary movie last night and it kinda ruined it 😂

Guessed the killer early on but it was silly and fun, just as a scream movie should be.

Not one jump for me though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also not one jump for me, and I also didn’t cry at the part everyone else did. Which is odd because I cry at kfc adverts 🤣 I’ve seen it 3 times now and it’s still great! Just agree the killers were a little anti climatic 🙂

Also not one jump for me, and I also didn’t cry at the part everyone else did. Which is odd because I cry at kfc adverts 🤣 I’ve seen it 3 times now and it’s still great! Just agree the killers were a little anti climatic 🙂
I agree , I’m that biggest puss going & not tear left my face ! I also wanted the killers to be a bit meatier …I wanted to care for them, but I didn’t 😂

What part did people cry at? I didnt feel thier were any parts sad enough for that?

I liked the bit where someone got stabbed sideways through their cheeks.

Every time Courtney Cox was on screen I thought what the hell has she done to her face?

I liked the bit where someone got stabbed sideways through their cheeks.

Every time Courtney Cox was on screen I thought what the hell has she done to her face?
My favourite death is still when Amber got shot then set on fire. I loved it. And not just because I can’t stand her 🤣

Watched it last night. I guessed one of the killers straight away! It was ok but you can’t beat the first one! I felt like the acting was a lot better back in the first couple films as well, especially when it came to Courteney, David and Neve.

Didn’t think there was enough killing in this one either.

Also the scene where one of them was getting killed in broad day light outside their house when anyone could have seen it happen was a bit daft.

The supposedly sad scene just annoyed me caus all I was thinking was it was his own fault 😂 why didn’t they shoot the killer in the head there and then to make sure they was dead and at least take the mask off to see who it was with them thinking they was already dead. Instead they just walked off 🙄

Just got back from the cinema, I really enjoyed it! The nostalgia with dewey, gale and sidney, as well as the visions of Billy loomis, I really enjoyed it!

Reactions: 4
Spoilers obviously. Loved seeing Billy again! Preferred this to film 4 but felt a bit disappointed by the killers. The boyfriend and the scary movie obsessed fan? So just like most of the other films basically.

Finally got round to watching this last night. I love all the scream movies, even the TV series. I am a sucker for all horror films, even the crappy ones.
Speaking of Courtney's face... this keeps popping up on every bloody news article I read lately! Scares me more than ghost face every time
Screenshot_20220219-134319_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Finally got round to watching this last night. I love all the scream movies, even the TV series. I am a sucker for all horror films, even the crappy ones.
Speaking of Courtney's face... this keeps popping up on every bloody news article I read lately! Scares me more than ghost face every time
View attachment 1074223
That photo is from an app she used that makes you look old, it’s not real 😂

Something I didn't quite get. Sidney calls Sam when she sees the tracker and tells her she needs to leave because someone has lured her to Stu's house. Unless Sam already knew it was Stu's house and didn't see the problem, how did she not know it was his house. Even if she was too young to remember how big the murders were, even if Amber never told people, Sam's dad (Billy) died there so you would think she would know.

I actually think it was good that they killed off Dewey. The audience wouldn't have expected one of the main three to die and killing Sidney would have been too risky if they want to come back with Scream 6.

I've seen all five films and also the three series of the TV spin off. All killers have fallen into three categories. Boyfriends, angry relatives and crime/horror fanatics. Considering it's been 11 years since Scream 4, this film didn't really have the impact of a huge return. Although having some of the kids related to old characters (Judy and Martha) was a nice touch.

So, not meaning to resurrect a dead thread, but I finally got around to watching it last night. I love the Scream films, all of them. Not equally of course, but they were all enjoyable. I thought 4 was quite clever, but the acting for Jill was poor. The actual motive was I would say ahead of it's time, but given the amount of kids I've been around who just dream of going viral and being on youtube (even back then) the motive made sense.

Anyways, onto Scream (2022), and again I enjoyed it. I didn't cry at the sad scene because of the disbelief, but it hit me at the end credits when their picture popped up on the credits. I wasn't sure about the start, the opening was good, but after that I found it too jumpy and disjointed, but I think it started to come together quite well by the midpoint. I liked the motive and the planned frame and I thought the Loomis and Macher links were a nice touch, as were the little links to the first film that ran through out. I do think it was an attempt to pass on the torch and refocus on someone else rather than the legacy 3 in order to perhaps continue the franchise, however I do not feel like the sisters had enough character to command a film. I loved Randy's neice and nephew, they had more charisma and charm. Would have been nice if they were a bit more front and centre. I think if Scream 6 were to happen that Sindey and Gale may only make the briefest of appearances, or in name only as the killings continue related to the new batch of characters. It's s shame as the original Scream was something I watched every weekend for a while and it carries such a nostalgic vibe, but at the same time the films can't keep having people come for Sidney.

Does anyone have any thoughts about the original Stu is the killer idea for Scream 3? Scream felt like this was somewhat in the same vein, paying homage to the idea, but not actually actively including Stu. I did think that the killers would somehow reveal that he was the original point of contact in some way or another.

Anyways, no one else I know likes horror so I just spilled some of my thoughts her haha.

Does anyone have any thoughts about the original Stu is the killer idea for Scream 3? Scream felt like this was somewhat in the same vein, paying homage to the idea, but not actually actively including Stu. I did think that the killers would somehow reveal that he was the original point of contact in some way or another.
I thought that Richie would turn out to be Stu’s son and he had purposely got into a relationship with Sam because she was Billy’s daughter.