Scream 5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm not sure what to make of it. Seems like they've got the cast back together but I kind of just think.... why? I don't remember hating the 2011 one but even that felt quite pointless. I'm not sure I'd go see this in the cinema.

Still love the first one though. Second is okay and I think people like to pretend the third doesn't exist.

Reactions: 4
It will fly by - I remember it being talked about years ago. I guess Covid might have slowed the release down

I really didnt like the last one so I'm not too fussed about this one. I will watch it but im not excited for it.

Reactions: 1
Courtney Cox’s pillow face is more scary than anything else in the trailer

• Haha
The 3rd one is a bit silly, but I still find it entertaining. Courteney Cox's fringe was pretty scary.
The third one is my favourite because it's so off the wall 😂

I don't mind if this one ends up being a bit meh, I suspect it will be a very fan service-y type of film but I wouldn't mind that, they're just a fun watch!

Has anyone seen this? I’ve been watching the first four to catch up.
From the trailer is looks like it’s very dark compared to the others, which makes sense for a horror movie, but the Scream films had so many funny moments.

I love the scream films, well the first 3, the 4th is watchable but I that's about it

Reactions: 2
Watched it last night.

Reasonably good, nostalgic enough. Good to see some of the old characters mixed in with the new ones. Not nearly enough ghostface for me and not really scary... 7 out of 10

Reactions: 6
Watched it last night.

Reasonably good, nostalgic enough. Good to see some of the old characters mixed in with the new ones. Not nearly enough ghostface for me and not really scary... 7 out of 10
Is it better than the 4th one?

Reactions: 2
I streamed it ( shhhh) really enjoyed it! Super nostalgic, super silly & super fun ! Will it win an oscar …probably not, but it was a cute way to spend a Saturday afternoon with a bag of mini eggs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I streamed it ( shhhh) really enjoyed it! Super nostalgic, super silly & super fun ! Will it win an oscar …probably not, but it was a cute way to spend a Saturday afternoon with a bag of mini eggs !!
It’s such a relief to hear it’s still silly and fun, the trailer made it look so dark and serious.

Does anyone have a favourite character from the movies? I love Gale Weathers.

I don't like horror films but I do enjoy the Scream films because they are more of a laugh than scary. They are a bit samey but entertaining. Are Courtney Cox and David Arquette in the new film? I will watch if they are.

Reactions: 3
Where would a person hypothetically stream it?
Hypothetically I’ve heard that 123 movies is a good place , apparently there are quite a lot of pop ups on there though so you might need to keep closing those down before the movie would play xx

I don't like horror films but I do enjoy the Scream films because they are more of a laugh than scary. They are a bit samey but entertaining. Are Courtney Cox and David Arquette in the new film? I will watch if they are.
The original 3 are all back & some nice call backs to those that didn’t make it too xx

• Heart