Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikidoyouloveme

I streamed it ( shhhh) really enjoyed it! Super nostalgic, super silly & super fun ! Will it win an oscar …probably not, but it was a cute way to spend a Saturday afternoon with a bag of mini eggs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jadejones9596

Watched it last night.

Reasonably good, nostalgic enough. Good to see some of the old characters mixed in with the new ones. Not nearly enough ghostface for me and not really scary... 7 out of 10

Reactions: 6

Kikidoyouloveme

Where would a person hypothetically stream it?
Hypothetically I’ve heard that 123 movies is a good place , apparently there are quite a lot of pop ups on there though so you might need to keep closing those down before the movie would play xx

I don't like horror films but I do enjoy the Scream films because they are more of a laugh than scary. They are a bit samey but entertaining. Are Courtney Cox and David Arquette in the new film? I will watch if they are.
The original 3 are all back & some nice call backs to those that didn’t make it too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this? I’ve been watching the first four to catch up.
From the trailer is looks like it’s very dark compared to the others, which makes sense for a horror movie, but the Scream films had so many funny moments.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Just got back from the cinema, I really enjoyed it! The nostalgia with dewey, gale and sidney, as well as the visions of Billy loomis, I really enjoyed it!

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I reckon so, they would be absolutely mad not to use her for the opening if she truly is leaving - It would be so iconic, I would throw ALL the money at her.
I don’t think Neve would agree to it. She has been pretty firm about not being killed off in the past.

Warpaint

VIP Member

I'm not sure what to make of it. Seems like they've got the cast back together but I kind of just think.... why? I don't remember hating the 2011 one but even that felt quite pointless. I'm not sure I'd go see this in the cinema.

Still love the first one though. Second is okay and I think people like to pretend the third doesn't exist.

FrankieDoyle

I don't like horror films but I do enjoy the Scream films because they are more of a laugh than scary. They are a bit samey but entertaining. Are Courtney Cox and David Arquette in the new film? I will watch if they are.

Reactions: 3

Kikidoyouloveme

* no spoilers * but I just watched it and loved it ! I didn’t miss Sydney and actually Didn’t give her a second thought , it was fun , silly , jumpy “, pretty gross at times and jolly good fun ! Look forward to talking in more detail when more of you have seen it 💜

Reactions: 3

kev1974

VIP Member
I liked the bit where someone got stabbed sideways through their cheeks.

Every time Courtney Cox was on screen I thought what the hell has she done to her face?

Reactions: 2

Web30

VIP Member
Just got back, enjoyed it enough but made the mistake of watching scary movie last night and it kinda ruined it 😂

Guessed the killer early on but it was silly and fun, just as a scream movie should be.

Not one jump for me though.

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Does anyone have any thoughts about the original Stu is the killer idea for Scream 3? Scream felt like this was somewhat in the same vein, paying homage to the idea, but not actually actively including Stu. I did think that the killers would somehow reveal that he was the original point of contact in some way or another.
I thought that Richie would turn out to be Stu’s son and he had purposely got into a relationship with Sam because she was Billy’s daughter.

Mark81

VIP Member
I love the scream films, well the first 3, the 4th is watchable but I that's about it

ls240898

VIP Member
* no spoilers * but I just watched it and loved it ! I didn’t miss Sydney and actually Didn’t give her a second thought , it was fun , silly , jumpy “, pretty gross at times and jolly good fun ! Look forward to talking in more detail when more of you have seen it 💜
completely agree!
Would you say a rewatch of 5 is necessary before watching 6? Can’t remember much from 5
I’d say no :)