Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s probably a gloat that she’s shagging him and she brags about how she loves a dick head. No one is one but arsed. I’d be mortified if I found evidence of my mum from the 90s chatting pure tit like this on internet. It’s embarrassing, but really embarrassing though.

Reactions: 2
Out again last night, her daughter must live pretty much full time with her dad.

I thought she was saying that it’s not a food donation point or does she have a salon and a shop?
Yea she has the shop and believe it or not a salon next door but one, she doesnt give a duck about the salon she only opened it so she could get stuff done for free. She has started going elsewhere to get things done now so this lot of girls must of all had enough of her already. Shes on like the 3rd round of staff in there no one stays long dont blame them! She made the nail tech manager when the last lot left bad move she is more deluded than sb

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She has to be permanently pissed. The only way she could possibly think she’s so fit imo.
Even editing all her pics ain’t doing it
I didnt know she edited her pics? She's annoyed me less lately but the loving herself and the stupid comparisons with the start of the year and end of year are annoying me. She's making out as though she wasnt being able to shine but none of her content at the time gave any indication of that so how are we supposed to believe she had 'grown' now?

Funny that she's removed the salon from her bio like she's denying it exists; when it's next door to the shop she keeps begging people to go to! It's a shame coz that salon could have been amazing in theory. Looks like she ran out of steam and just expected it to be a success on its own. I do wonder whether she's ok, genuinely. Posting less and less of Cora and when she does, it's sponsored stuff. I know we can't tell what happens behind closed doors but from the outside, it seems the only thing she's concentrating on is going out, drinking and begging the universe for parrots.

Funny that she's removed the salon from her bio like she's denying it exists; when it's next door to the shop she keeps begging people to go to! It's a shame coz that salon could have been amazing in theory. Looks like she ran out of steam and just expected it to be a success on its own. I do wonder whether she's ok, genuinely. Posting less and less of Cora and when she does, it's sponsored stuff. I know we can't tell what happens behind closed doors but from the outside, it seems the only thing she's concentrating on is going out, drinking and begging the universe for parrots.
And gas guzzling cars... coz y'know she's all about the environment!

Reactions: 3
She definitely shouldn’t have that car parked there-fully pedestrianised road. I hope she gets a parking ticket

She’s deluded posting that before and after. One is a photo taken by someone else the other is a posed for the best angle selfie. They’re going to look different 🙈

saw her at a Christmas Fayre a couple of weeks ago and she still looks like the first.

I’ve had to unfollow as the relentless same old tit Bout the universe and men is bleeping dull

Just watched the shops stories on insta, dont usually bother. Holy tit!!! What the actual duck cringed all the way though

Just watched the shops stories on insta, dont usually bother. Holy tit!!! What the actual duck cringed all the way though
I saw them over the weekend it’s like a really bad impression of SB the way she speaks!!

Cora on the stories today - wonder if that was gifted?
All that stuff in her house and she can't even weed around her gate and pathway. Bit trampy.

Anyone know whats going on with the salon i think all the girls have left so has it closed down? Been no posts on their insta for a while and it isnt in her bio?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.