Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad Cora is going on holiday with her dad?!
She wasn’t sad when she left Cora at home and went on holiday to Spain. Even when her flight home got cancelled she wasn’t bothered, then went to London as soon as she got home.
Think someone’s been reading the comments on here 🤔

Reactions: 5
Annnd now she's on about Elf on Shelf. Clearly having a go about it because she's a bleeping tit mum that can't be fucked to do it for her child because partying is far more important.
I refuse to do Elf on the Shelf! I despise it and think it’s just done for Instagram likes rather then for kids. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I refuse to do Elf on the Shelf! I despise it and think it’s just done for Instagram likes rather then for kids. 🤷‍♀️
Ah, but what if you do it without posting it to Instagram everyday? 🤣

Is the holiday she cut short due to aNxIeTy the only one she’s brought the child on?

Reactions: 3
That's true. that is the only holiday she has had cora alone.

I cant deal with the political tit. she just does anything for a minute of popularity or controversy. talk about jumping on the bandwagon.
Also, starting fights and turning people onto Tories is vile. don't get me wrong I'm a labour voter but I also know how to respect other peoples opinions and political stances. not everybody has to think the same.

Reactions: 6
I'd like to point out that she has probably lost followers because she has called anyone who doesn't vote the same way as her....not because she is shouting about her Labour stance.

The response to some of the comments are embarrassing, social media is about debate, differing views and discussion, so just calling people Tory Wankers if they disagree with her delivery is pretty pathetic!

Reactions: 4
Tories are wankers it’s not really an opinion it’s true. People who vote Tory are indirectly killing people on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just watched that igtv of her ranting and crying about the tories, I feel embarrassed for her, the whole thing was annoying and based on hysterical emotion with absolutely no substance to any of it, I’m not interested in her poorly informed political views so it’s an unfollow from me

Reactions: 6
Just watched that igtv of her ranting and crying about the tories, I feel embarrassed for her, the whole thing was annoying and based on hysterical emotion with absolutely no substance to any of it, I’m not interested in her poorly informed political views so it’s an unfollow from me
It’s the only thing she’s done that I agree with! She’s right to cry , she’s right that Tories are wankers but her laugh is annoying and she’s smug

Reactions: 8
Did you see her IGTV about last years diaries? saying how she cried and the spine came away. I defo remember her last year saying how gorj they were

Reactions: 1
Ah, but what if you do it without posting it to Instagram everyday? 🤣

Is the holiday she cut short due to aNxIeTy the only one she’s brought the child on?
If you don’t post it then I suppose it’s cute. Posting your kids online will never be ok by me .. I respect privacy too much 👌

Reactions: 2
I agree with her on the Tory thing. I’d never be mates with a Tory. She’s still a beg though

Reactions: 7
She is the most shocking business woman ever... staff from the salon are leaving AGAIN... i wonder why she cant hold them down, maybe they are sick of her going to other salons instead of promoting her own staff, also the place usually has the shutters down through the week so it cant be being run properly?!

• Wow
She’s not even single, she’s been spotted a few times with a fella on the night she went to the games bar and people talking about her seeing a PT from maghull. Feel sorry for him. Partying, men and attention seeking over being a proper parent. How sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s not even single, she’s been spotted a few times with a fella on the night she went to the games bar and people talking about her seeing a PT from maghull. Feel sorry for him. Partying, men and attention seeking over being a proper parent. How sad
after her preach-y video about embracing being single and independent & how she doesn't feel the need to be with someone at the moment....

Which pt? I live round there

Is it maybe the fella on the video that she has worked with? They seemed flirty.

breaking news her salon manager ash is courting with jake the vapes brother and Steph is best mates with his mum still? Her name is @crosbydigs on Instagram. Turns out the last time she went abroad was with her, weird. Then I found out her ex husband lent the money from his mum to pay for her old caravan that she got shagged by jake all over. I don’t think she’s ok

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.