Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've unfollowed.

I realised I was watching for the wrong reasons and I've let go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe people still follow her and her fakeness Her whole election bullshit was embarrassing. She wasn’t doing it for any other reason than to gain followers and engagement. That’s why in every post she did she mentioned about loosing or gaining followers. All that was was another spin on the scousebirdblogs car crash that she hadn’t tried yet as she’s exhausted everything else. Men, positivity, law of attraction, stealing others memes and tweets, anxiety, tit diaries, A shop full of Ali express tat, blag rip off Chris and Rosie Ramsey podcast....oh I know let’s try fake crying in my Lexus about the poor people and politics 🙄 Have a word love, there’s not one genuine thing about her

Reactions: 11
I used to really like her, even bought a diary one year but my god since she’s had that shop and moved into that house she’s been god awful. Probably buys all the tat on Alibaba in bulk and sells for a huge profit. Genuinely I don’t know how she affords shop rent and to pay staff etc cause who is buying it all?

Reactions: 6
I thought that was strange ..... firstly being dressed up with that bloody visor & bum bag again to sit with a mum who is out with her teenage sons ! Also the mum being the mum of the ex she clearly threw under the bus after his snakey behaviour was called out on here .....remember the defiant ‘us against the world’ speech from Blackpool fair & then Jake the Vape was suddenly excluded from any more caravan weekends, never to be heard of again !

Reactions: 3
I am so glad I found this thread and know I am not alone! She is so full of herself absolutely no humility at all. Am all for loving yourself and not telling yourself negative crap she has gone too far though.. The nonsense of the love life too.. either be transparent and cough for the joke of a post divorce relationship or say nothing!

I feel proper sorry for anyone who went to work for her as it’s a one way ticket back to unemployed and demoralisation!

I wonder other than her food shop and general household outgoings aren’t gifted / sponsored. I really used to love her content and the actual blogs but it’s lost any sense of purpose, it’s all looking at ways to make money instead of actual genuine content.

Give it a rest ‘girl’

Reactions: 5
I am all for a twist on old to modern... but those stairs needed nothing but love not some vile fad in a rancid colour god help the people who buy that playbus themed house once she has finished her ‘renovations’

Reactions: 2
Eee no they’re horrible. It’s not very homely at all. There’s about 9 different colours all over the place, it’d give me an headache. Considering a child ‘lives there’ nothing is out of place. Very show roomy and that to me is tit.

Reactions: 4
The constant slagging off of last year’s diaries recently has really pissed me off. Like fine, admit they weren’t great; they weren't, but it's obvious you didn't admit it at the time coz you'd have had people asking for their money back. The amount of people commenting "I thought it was just mine" shows how shoddy they were. Saying it all now just shows you kept quiet at the time so you wouldn't lose money. She's clearly lost all sense of direction on where she wants the business to go. Wonder whether she'll end up closing the salon and using the space to hold law of attraction workshops?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's so gross that the diaries last year were obviously tit yet she still pushed them on IG. like who would trust her after that 🤦🏻‍♀️

ALl the talk of giving back but not a single offer for any of the rubbish diary’s purchased last year as a gesture of good will... suppose she needs all the cash for the stairs doesn’t she!

Who does she think she is, with those comments about her stairs..

"I don't wanna be big headed or anything but there's deffo gonna be people on Pinterest saving these blue ombre stairs to their boards "

Hun. You've completely ripped off another house on insta who did this way before you? Hopefully the link works.. (this house is incredible by the way..)

• Wow
Shes so big headed its really unappealing. Confidence is great but she is braggy and vain, theres no humility. Like the recent car photo, you're sat on a loaned car outside someone else's house, it's cringy and brash.

Reactions: 10
And she swapped to a Lexus to be more environmentally friendly, but now plugging gas guzzling cars 😂 alright hun

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.