Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen one of her videos last night, I try to skip past them as her face annoys me. She said about things to leave behind in 2019...how about her own social media presence.

Reactions: 3
How about instagram stories with her tits and bra hanging out. Obviously left her class in a whole other decade šŸ˜¬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m surprised she can find any man the way she acts. Iā€™m not one to jump to conclusions but its quite clear she wasnā€™t shown much fatherly love as a child. Wasnā€™t she bragging about selling pictures of her feet to people not long ago? Sheā€™ll have an only fans account up next and start auctioning her dirty knickers on eBay; Anything for a bit of coin. I wonder if anything else runs through her head other than men and money?

Reactions: 4
Why is she banging on like sheā€™s Kate Winsletā€™s twin all of a sudden? Thereā€™s no way she gets told ā€œevery dayā€ she looks like her. I honestly think sheā€™s going through some mental health issues coz sheā€™s swinging from one obsession to another with no logic behind any of them. ā€œIā€™m Kate Winsletā€™s doubleā€, ā€œIā€™m the guru of law of attraction and parrot signs from the universeā€, ā€œIā€™m the only person in the world who likes Tudor Historyā€.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Things that need to be left in 2019... scouse bird blogs. Would much rather watch skin care and make up videos than the tit she posts. ā˜•šŸø

Reactions: 5
in real life shes very odd looking, all of her features look too big. The idea that she resembles Kate Winslet is hilarious, I can't believe how deluded she is.

in real life shes very odd looking, all of her features look too big. The idea that she resembles Kate Winslet is hilarious, I can't believe how deluded she is.
completely agree. no amount of botox or microblading is gonna help her either despite her efforts

Is it just me or does she actually look like a male version of the Vivienne?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does she actually look like a male version of the Vivienne?
They should collab. New band: the Vivienne twins where they sing empowering songs for women with her Ā£30 worth of gold karaoke mic shite sheā€™s selling in her pathetic Chinese store

I preferred her when she was bleeping married. She was less unbearable. In fact, she was stable. Which isnā€™t evident right now.

Out yet again with yet again another fella... yet again bladdered and chatting tit about politics. And let's not forget... 'oh look how much of a nice person i am im wrapping leftovers for the homeless... must make sure i tell the internet so i can get my 20 'im a nice person' brownie points. She quite literally does not give a tit about the homeless... its all for those sweet sweet likes! When is someone gonna whack her down a peg or two?!

Reactions: 8
I preferred her when she was bleeping married. She was less unbearable. In fact, she was stable. Which isnā€™t evident right now.
Iā€™ve been thinking that, she seems to have gone off the rails a bit.

Out yet again with yet again another fella... yet again bladdered and chatting tit about politics. And let's not forget... 'oh look how much of a nice person i am im wrapping leftovers for the homeless... must make sure i tell the internet so i can get my 20 'im a nice person' brownie points. She quite literally does not give a tit about the homeless... its all for those sweet sweet likes! When is someone gonna whack her down a peg or two?!
Honestly nothing pisses me off like this does. If you want to help anyone less fortunate than yourself, go for it just donā€™t be a twit and announce your good deed. It doesnā€™t need to be filmed and plastered on the internet.

Reactions: 4
Agreed.
Iā€™ve been thinking that, she seems to have gone off the rails a bit.

Honestly nothing pisses me off like this does. If you want to help anyone less fortunate than yourself, go for it just donā€™t be a twit and announce your good deed. It doesnā€™t need to be filmed and plastered on the internet.
Agreed. I buy food from the homeless when I can - never once uploaded it to any social media for likes

Reactions: 5
I disagree with this and said it before. It doesnt matter if you gloat on SM about giving the homeless food as long as you do it. I don't like the woman but I think it's unfair to say she doesn't care. I imagine she does even if she is a bit of a smug and a beg.

Reactions: 1
šŸ¤®
I used to really like her now I have totally gone off her I listen to a pod cast (not the one with jake the vape) about how she started ect and she said she would NEVER talk about politics and a month or so later here she is.
Also wtf is this, do you think she is trying to open the scousebird dating agency or audition for none celebs go dating

7FFBAAFC-E272-476A-9981-7A196F6E13C8.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.