Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so odd though ….there is obviously a bit of smoke around Jake ( not just his vape ;)) he is certainly well known for many reasons as seen on here . Why then would you stay in a professional podcast with him ? Aren't you damaging your brand by association ?
If she personally does not believe any of the rumours about him that is fair enough and if she is still seeing him and keeping it off social media , good luck to the pair of them but wouldn't you be wary because of the rumours to involve your brand so closely with him?
I think she is struggling with staying relevant as it is ....things just move on and the whole Scouse Bird thing has become a bit passé. You only have to look at some IG accounts for girls from Liverpool ...they are glamourous and well tuned into the latest beauty and makeup …is anyone honestly still in awe of a bath bomb ?

Reactions: 7
It's just so odd though ….there is obviously a bit of smoke around Jake ( not just his vape ;)) he is certainly well known for many reasons as seen on here . Why then would you stay in a professional podcast with him ? Aren't you damaging your brand by association ?
If she personally does not believe any of the rumours about him that is fair enough and if she is still seeing him and keeping it off social media , good luck to the pair of them but wouldn't you be wary because of the rumours to involve your brand so closely with him?
I think she is struggling with staying relevant as it is ....things just move on and the whole Scouse Bird thing has become a bit passé. You only have to look at some IG accounts for girls from Liverpool ...they are glamourous and well tuned into the latest beauty and makeup …is anyone honestly still in awe of a bath bomb ?
She used to sell some lovely bath bombs but now it's just a bomb cosmetics stand that you see in every gift shop/garden centre/candle shop etc

Reactions: 2
The recent bee tweet shes put on Instagram has been doing the rounds from someone else on Twitter this week. Shouldn't she be crediting them?
Agreed. Lazy and selfish content.. no longer relatable. Friends are saying pack up now as posts are poor

I don’t know if anyone else saw but she put a post on Facebook a few days ago and I don’t know if she deleted it because I can’t find it now! But it was one of them stupid lists of names and it was the names of ‘lads you should avoid’ and both Paul and Jake were on it!

Reactions: 1
Here’s the tea. Her ex fella absolutely rinsed her for tens of thousands of pounds and shagged the cleaner while she was away with work. She wouldn’t slag him off online though. Ppl don’t get divorced for no reason.
I see Peter Barlow’s hasn’t changed his spots...

Scousebird can’t say she wasn’t warned..... First wife....second wife... and this rat isn’t about to change his cling-on habits for the inevitable 3rd wife!

There’s really not much else I need to say other than, those in the circus know who the biggest c*nt is and whatever the perspective, it isn’t the ladies......
I just take this to mean that you think that he is getting off very lightly and avoiding criticism, but you think he should be criticised because he caused the issues in the marriage and the fact that it’s happened to him in both his marriages points to the fact that he is the one to blame?

When you say cling on do you mean he has previous for using people for money?

Does anyone know if he has a career? Or was helping to run the SBP business his job when they were together?

Last edited:
I just take this to mean that you think that he is getting off very lightly and avoiding criticism, but you think he should be criticised because he caused the issues in the marriage and the fact that it’s happened to him in both his marriages points to the fact that he is the one to blame?

When you say cling on do you mean he has previous for using people for money?

Does anyone know if he has a career? Or was helping to run the SBP business his job when they were together?
You got it spot on. He’s a f*cking leech!

Bled his exes dry, then moved on - with an obvious overlap. The new one will think she can change him and it’s only when the finance payments default and his meager contributions dry up (and I’m talking minimum wage here!) that she’ll realise exactly what game has been played.

Put it like this; there’s household cleaners with more warning labels than he should come with.....

Bled his exes dry, then moved on - with an obvious overlap. The new one will think she can change him and it’s only when the finance payments default and his meager contributions dry up (and I’m talking minimum wage here!) that she’ll realise exactly what game has been played.

Put it like this; there’s household cleaners with more warning labels than he should come with.....
You just knew Steph was paying for all those holidays they used to go on. What does he work as?

Steph’s a single working Mum with tit taste in men. We have all been there at one point or another. You can see she is trying her best ✌.

But girls, if you want to help me out, pop over to this thread of a blogger I’ve just looked into (was going to write about her, but in the end threw it on here.) Basically she is getting lots of donations into a private PayPal account for charities she doesn’t work with amongst other things (and her husbands a police officer.) I’m trying to spread the word 😩😩

Steph’s a single working Mum with tit taste in men. We have all been there at one point or another. You can see she is trying her best ✌[/URL]
Honestly can’t bare this “she’s trying her best” thing she’s a vile bully who honestly seems to be getting what she deserves.

Reactions: 3

Wowee, so a manipulator, bit like Jake 🤔

Wonder how he appeals to them? He just seems very average in every way, I couldn’t imagine paying for someone who was making minimum effort!

With men like him I always wonder about what his family and mates think? I wonder do they just think ‘aaah poor lad, always unlucky in love...must be his ex wife (AGAIN)? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

There was definitely some kind of thing at the beginning of their relationship where him and her broke up cause he was seeing two of them at the same time, but then they got back together? Does anyone else remember this?

So he’s a bum basically. The business manager job doesn’t count if it was just you’re wife paying you to look more respectable 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.