Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I am confused over is that every other influencer I follow make such a big deal about making sure you know something is an advert or they have been given something for free or they are being paid to promote something but SB does not seem to stick to the same rules .
Was her 'angel rekiki' a freebie as she mentioned he got in touch with her - did he do it for free ? Her new post about Korean skincare blatantly tied in her now selling face masks …….( pretty similar to those sold in Home Bargains) . Also can she use her own personal blogging page to advertise her own shop ? Its all very confusing especially when you see other influencers going to extreme measure to ensure that you know they are advertising something or money or being given something for free .

Reactions: 1
As far as I’m aware even posting about your own shop/brand/products should clearly be marked as an AD. These people think they’re above the rules.

Reactions: 3
As far as I’m aware even posting about your own shop/brand/products should clearly be marked as an AD. These people think they’re above the rules.
Yup. Everytime she is gifted, paid, loaned or thanked by a brand it should be declared.
Defo know the recent Gusto meal showcasing the new menu was a freebie. Lots of the stuff and events she takes Cora to - also free. Flowers and gifts for her - supplier is mentioned but she rarely lists it as an ad or sponsored post. Wonder how she gets away with it? 🤔

she would probably argue that shes got her own shop and so it should be obvious that its promotion BUT the shop has its own page and shes mixing in things like mental health and her private life with plugs for her own stuff. Doesnt sit right.

she would probably argue that shes got her own shop and so it should be obvious that its promotion BUT the shop has its own page and shes mixing in things like mental health and her private life with plugs for her own stuff. Doesnt sit right.
Agreed. Her personal account is like a retweet bot these days too - except on IG instead of Twitter!

Reactions: 2
I was going to ask if there was a difference in podcasts, if they have actually stopped dating

I see her last post on Instagram was a suggestion to follow ‘Narcissist survivor’ which I think is a dig at the ex husband!

Thought she was staying friendly with her ex? Maybe the new gf has riled her
She posted on this thread (deleted now) she said she’s not detailing the specifics but she can’t remain on friendly terms with him, she talked about the divorce being down to unreasonable behaviour, said his previous marriage ended for the same reason.

Another poster accused him of stealing money from her and sleeping with someone else, she didn’t say it was untrue just that it was ‘irrelevant’

Gutted it’s been deleted , did anyone screen shot it 👀
I just checked and if you go back to page eight it’s quoted in someone else’s post 👀
(I don’t know how to link to it! It’s about two thirds of the way down the page)

That poor child still hasn’t got her glasses!
FFS, stop with the passive agressive Instagram posts, co-parent and get her to the opticians.

Reactions: 5
She's obvuously reusing old content as her screenshots from Twitter that she has been posting on insta still say Bannister. Lazy
Is there anything lazier than screenshotting tweets to use as IG content :ROFLMAO:

All this reiki stuff, she does such a disservice to people genuinely suffering with mental health issues. Chakras open are they 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All this reiki stuff, she does such a disservice to people genuinely suffering with mental health issues. Chakras open are they 😂😂😂
I was wincing at the stuff about ‘rather than take medication I prefer reiki’ then a halfhearted ‘don’t just stop taking medication without speaking to your doctor’ 🥴

Now people have pointed out the mixing of business and personal stuff on her account I can’t stop noticing it!

I think she’s still with that Jake, they’ve just decided to stop sharing it. She seems to post lots less, I think she’s out with him but not documenting it..

The newest podcast is awks, he sounds like he’s in a mood, he is not funny in the slightest and nowhere near Stephs intellectual equal

The newest podcast is awks, he sounds like he’s in a mood, he is not funny in the slightest and nowhere near Stephs intellectual equal
I can imagine he will be furious if he isn’t getting promotion and publicity via her insta stories. That’s his main goal, being famous on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.