Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she gets off extremely lightly in this thread, tbqhwy.
She’s a narcissist who thinks hard work and treating so called friends with respect is beneath her.
Not going into details but I would just hope that with all this talk of mental health week that she thinks about how she is treating other people and making them feel before trying to make herself into a victim as she has been doing.

Reactions: 6
I think she gets off extremely lightly in this thread, tbqhwy.
She’s a narcissist who thinks hard work and treating so called friends with respect is beneath her.
Not going into details but I would just hope that with all this talk of mental health week that she thinks about how she is treating other people and making them feel before trying to make herself into a victim as she has been doing.
I think a few of us here would agree with you , that you can totally see that! She has a new best mate almost every week and they always seem to be many years younger than her....(as do her fellas btw) 😳🤪

Reactions: 1
its very telling how quickly shes dropped the smug showoff act and gone into victim mode. Coming back earlier off her holiday and doing confessional videos it all feels contrived really.

Reactions: 3
its very telling how quickly shes dropped the smug showoff act and gone into victim mode. Coming back earlier off her holiday and doing confessional videos it all feels contrived really.
Yeh switched into “poor me” mode quick enough! probably worried all her lies and the way she treats people is about to be blown wide open

I saw that and did wonder how much truth was in it. Same with her live earlier in the day. Find it difficult to believe someone who can be that disingenuous in the past.
Noticed that Zoe and Lizzy (can't find her earlier post here btw) are flavour of the week/month again.
if she's feeling really bad, hope she does get the help she needs as poor mental health is no joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I saw that and did wonder how much truth was in it. Same with her live earlier in the day. Find it difficult to believe someone who can be that disingenuous in the past.
Noticed that Zoe and Lizzy (can't find her earlier post here btw) are flavour of the week/month again.
if she's feeling really bad, hope she does get the help she needs as poor mental health is no joke.
Shes back now and everything is fine because that’s just how anxiety works 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for the double post but now she’s selling skincare and saying how much she loves it when only a couple of weeks ago she posted repeatedly about sleeping in her make up 🤮

What a fraud she flogs everything and can’t stop lying

Sorry for the double post but now she’s selling skincare and saying how much she loves it when only a couple of weeks ago she posted repeatedly about sleeping in her make up 🤮

What a fraud she flogs everything and can’t stop lying
And then posts about knowing what people are really like when everyone else is up their arses....yes love, you’re talking about yourself!!! 🤢😖

Reactions: 2
And then posts about knowing what people are really like when everyone else is up their arses....yes love, you’re talking about yourself!!! 🤢😖
Yes, irony is definitely strong with this one.

I get that people handle stress and anxiety differently; but posting about your gin shimmer not even a day after you've hot-footed it back home early from your hols doesn't seem right to me.
Alcohol and anxiety / depression do not go well together either!

Can't stand people who do things for effect 😫

Have we established if she’s still with el-creepio? 😂
I think hes old news now. Shes out with the mates again which usually means she hasnt got a fella (but i doubt she will stay single for long because she comes across as one of those girls who always needs a man to validate her)

I think hes old news now. Shes out with the mates again which usually means she hasnt got a fella (but i doubt she will stay single for long because she comes across as one of those girls who always needs a man to validate her)
I wonder what this means for the pod cast ? He gives me the absolute creeps

I reckon they’re still seeing each other but after reading here they’re keeping it quiet. He’s not good for her reputation as this thread proves

I reckon they’re still seeing each other but after reading here they’re keeping it quiet. He’s not good for her reputation as this thread proves
I think that could be true! I think she’s made a conscious effort to change how she’s coming across. She wants people to feel empathetic towards her, I think she knows he comes across as hard faced and loud and brash, and that he’s not at all likeable and it was rubbing off on her.

today shes denouncing the use of western medicine in favour of reiki. sure thing jan :rolleyes:
hahahahaha

I get that people handle stress and anxiety differently; but posting about your gin shimmer not even a day after you've hot-footed it back home early from your hols doesn't seem right to me.
She’s not soft, she mixed her personal emotional type videos in with ones about sheet masks and gin shimmer - but that’s Instagram for you 😆🤯

today shes denouncing the use of western medicine in favour of reiki. sure thing jan :rolleyes:
Apparently she's now feeling loads better today after Reiki and a good cry.
I'll suggest that to the next person that is really struggling with their mental health!

Agreed. The big dirty meff has removed his "In a Relationship" status but is still connected to Steph on his socials. Defo low key given he hasn't appeared on her stories or quotes for a while now.

Last edited:
I just wish she would give her face a wash. The absolute cheek of her talking about skincare and shes got the grubbiest make up skin going. 🤮

Isnt it funny how shes best mates with that Zoey girl again though. Nothing for months and then shes been attached to her like glue since someone mentioned in here that she uses her mates. fake fake fake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.