Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(1/3)

Hello,

One of Steph’s friends here. This is my 5th time trying to post so I’m going to post this isn’t three parts.

Firstly, I’ve just read all this thread and I’m pretty shocked that some people have said some of the things they’ve said on a public forum about a stranger and a child. I understand when someone puts their life online, gossip will occur but surely it’s better placed somewhere private? I’m guilty of gossiping about online figures over text with friends but I’d never dream of posting about someone I’ve never met on a public forum knowing they can read it.

I’d like to ask everyone to take a step back and think about how you would feel if you were in Steph’s shoes and had to read this thread. You can argue that she lives her life online but I think everyone is missing the point a little bit - Steph is a local girl done good; a girl from Kirkdale who had become a selfnsde businesswoman. She does put a lot online but she also keeps some things private - hence why you were so shocked she’s divorced. What did you want her to do - live tweet her relationship woes daily?

(2/3)

Regarding the comments about her daughter, I am not going to go into detail but I will say this - Steph is a wonderful mother and I’m sickened by some comments I’ve read. If anyone has genuine concern, why not message Steph directly rather than post on here.

Steph may be well known but She isn’t fair game like some celebs - she hasn’t got a big PR team or millions in the bank to help her get through stuff like this. She’s is s regular working mum who has stressed and problems like many posters on this forum.

When a celeb from say Love Island takes their own life, all we read about for a few days is how it’s importsnt it is to Be kind online and think about th impact social media comments have on public figures. I’m sure many of you share posts about mental health so I ask you to take a second and think about what you post. If you have any compassion for a reality TV star, maybe have some for a regular local girl who just happens to have made her living through online blogging
I don’t agree with name calling , I stand by my comment that her “online persona” has become smug. Her marriage isn’t my cO

Reactions: 1
Girls, all I’ll say is be there for your friend because Jake is toxic.
I believe Steph is a clever woman & it’s sad to think she’s fell for his crap. Nothing I’ve said about him is untrue, just get her as far away from him as possible.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t name called , I’m commenting on her online persona. I’ve unfollowed her and no longer purchase anything ( was a genuine customer ) I find everything false. Her marriage ending isn’t my business and IF she is in a relationship with someone who has a history of DV , then as long as she is making informed choices I wish her well. The SB brand has lost its appeal for me.

Reactions: 5

Doesnt look like someone who’s been in a domestic violence relationship with Jake imo... you wouldn’t say something like that, she seems like she’s attention seeking. There’s nothing else on her profile to see that’s public which seems odd

• Sick
I don’t think he ever hit her, but he 100% emotionally abused her. Moved up to Birkdale to get away from him, took her son out of school. I don’t think people do that for nothing.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 17201

Doesnt look like someone who’s been in a domestic violence relationship with Jake imo... you wouldn’t say something like that, she seems like she’s attention seeking. There’s nothing else on her profile to see that’s public which seems odd
"If I told people half of what he has done to me and the kids, he would have no-one"
Yes she put that on her FB(and a lot more!) doesn't sound like they're bezzies now, does it?

Stop trying to use other peoples suicides that you know nothing about for your own gain. It's disgusting the amount of influencers that use this example just because they want to have a popular public account and only ever get admiration.
Couldn’t agree more!

(1/3)

Hello,

One of Steph’s friends here. This is my 5th time trying to post so I’m going to post this isn’t three parts.

Firstly, I’ve just read all this thread and I’m pretty shocked that some people have said some of the things they’ve said on a public forum about a stranger and a child. I understand when someone puts their life online, gossip will occur but surely it’s better placed somewhere private? I’m guilty of gossiping about online figures over text with friends but I’d never dream of posting about someone I’ve never met on a public forum knowing they can read it.

I’d like to ask everyone to take a step back and think about how you would feel if you were in Steph’s shoes and had to read this thread. You can argue that she lives her life online but I think everyone is missing the point a little bit - Steph is a local girl done good; a girl from Kirkdale who had become a selfnsde businesswoman. She does put a lot online but she also keeps some things private - hence why you were so shocked she’s divorced. What did you want her to do - live tweet her relationship woes daily?

(2/3)

Regarding the comments about her daughter, I am not going to go into detail but I will say this - Steph is a wonderful mother and I’m sickened by some comments I’ve read. If anyone has genuine concern, why not message Steph directly rather than post on here.

Steph may be well known but She isn’t fair game like some celebs - she hasn’t got a big PR team or millions in the bank to help her get through stuff like this. She’s is s regular working mum who has stressed and problems like many posters on this forum.

When a celeb from say Love Island takes their own life, all we read about for a few days is how it’s importsnt it is to Be kind online and think about th impact social media comments have on public figures. I’m sure many of you share posts about mental health so I ask you to take a second and think about what you post. If you have any compassion for a reality TV star, maybe have some for a regular local girl who just happens to have made her living through online blogging
A regular working mum who goes on press trips, uses her kid to sell her products, has multiple accounts that detail her life. She did a video titled MY MARRIAGE IS OVER and is now shocked that people are interested? Get a grip. And she lied about her marriage by keeping up a front that's not being private, he was plastered all over her social media until the week before.

Influencers and vloggers are just as fair game as celebs, they use their audience to make money so perhaps she should get a pr agency in if she wants to continue, if its so stressful. The local girl made good is such a load of trash, she ditched Kirkdale and moved to Crosby as soon as she could and shes well known for asking for freebies around town. Didnt one hairdressers refuse to work with her any more because she was asking for so many treatments?

And whats the difference between you gossiping on text and this forum, isn't this more honest than gossiping behind peoples backs? If you dont want to read it then dont read it but instead shes been in here and sent her mates in also thats some very thin skin shes got.

Reactions: 6
"If I told people half of what he has done to me and the kids, he would have no-one"
Yes she put that on her FB(and a lot more!) doesn't sound like they're bezzies now, does it?
I don’t think he would have access to his daughter if he was an abuser? I don’t always believe statuses on social media sites to be fully accurate

He used to have full custody of his daughter. He lost custody for drug abuse.
He shared that himself on his Facebook a while ago.

I don’t think he would have access to his daughter if he was an abuser? I don’t always believe statuses on social media sites to be fully accurate
Just the ones you use to try and discredit victims of abuse?

“Feel free to DM me on Twitter?! 😂😂”....Oh here we go Lizzy Parr and Zoe Delaney forever riding on the coat tails of Steph for validation and attention and followers as usual. This forum has been up for weeks and Steph has been aware of it for weeks so if you were that concerned about your “mate” you’d have piped up weeks ago too!

Dear Youmessin ' Didn't she used to run #CircleofSheow was she ran an anonymous account ?I think the hypocrisy of calling people out on this forum needs to be toned down a little considering it is how her blog initially started and I presume you were friends with her at the time so you must be fully aware of that particular strand of her writing career .
" as I’m guilty of gossiping about online figures over text with friends but I’d never dream of posting about someone I’ve never met on a public forum knowing they can read it"

Reactions: 11
A big part of how she built her brand and following was by anonymously criticising other people online?

Not sure if it was before you were friends with her?

Quite a few years back she wrote a blog criticising feminism. It’s been deleted now but some quotes are still online here:

Some people took exception to her arguments that gender inequality is a myth, people who are feminists are jealous of good looking women, and that men shouting ‘ay girl giz a suck’ is apparently a ‘rite of passage’ for young girls (!).

It was how she reacted that I remember most, she set her (male and female) friends on anyone who disagreed on Twitter, saying they were ugly and wouldn’t get male attention, they were lying about being sexually harassed. I googled it because I remember it happening and found this:

I had actually forgotten about this but your disingenuous, pearl clutching message about how she’s just a lovely kind mummy blogger and we should think of the children and ~be kind online~ just didn’t sit well with me.

‘Circle of show’ another great reminder, she used to ask people to send pictures of people on public transport so she could make fun of them. Sure the hashtag will still be on Twitter.

Maybe you didn’t know her then, it was years ago. Not long after all this she was photographed at Aintree Races by the Echo and got some unkind comments online about her appearance. We’re you one of her friends at the time who was so upset and thought it was SO unkind of people to do that? She did the same behind an anonymous account herself. Put it out, get it back.

(By the way I am sure both she and you completely disavow those opinions now..but you’re on very thin ice talking about how you’d never dream of being unkind online)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
A big part of how she built her brand and following was by anonymously criticising other people online?

Not sure if it was before you were friends with her?

Quite a few years back she wrote a blog criticising feminism. It’s been deleted now but some quotes are still online here:

Some people took exception to her arguments that gender inequality is a myth, people who are feminists are jealous of good looking women, and that men shouting ‘ay girl giz a suck’ is apparently a ‘rite of passage’ for young girls (!).

It was how she reacted that I remember most, she set her (male and female) friends on anyone who disagreed on Twitter, saying they were ugly and wouldn’t get male attention, they were lying about being sexually harassed. I googled it because I remember it happening and found this:

I had actually forgotten about this but your disingenuous, pearl clutching message about how she’s just a lovely kind mummy blogger and we should think of the children and ~be kind online~ just didn’t sit well with me.

‘Circle of show’ another great reminder, she used to ask people to send pictures of people on public transport so she could make fun of them. Sure the hashtag will still be on Twitter.

Maybe you didn’t know her then, it was years ago. Not long after all this she was photographed at Aintree Races by the Echo and got some unkind comments online about her appearance. We’re you one of her friends at the time who was so upset and thought it was SO unkind of people to do that? She did the same behind an anonymous account herself. Put it out, get it back.

(By the way I am sure both she and you completely disavow those opinions now..but you’re on very thin ice talking about how you’d never dream of being unkind online)
this is a very true! people forget that when she was anonymous that she wasnt very pleasant and often made jokes at other peoples expense. Dont remember this particular incident but there were always jokes about other people until she revealed herself and then wasnt really in a position to throw shade ha.

Reactions: 6
this is a very true! people forget that when she was anonymous that she wasnt very pleasant and often made jokes at other peoples expense. Dont remember this particular incident but there were always jokes about other people until she revealed herself and then wasnt really in a position to throw shade ha.
I just don’t like this attempt to completely reinvent her when she literally built her brand this exact way??

Reactions: 2
Her friends know her personally and I’m not disputing that she’s a lovely person, her online persona is awful and I’d have preferred her to stay anonymous.
She comes across as smug and superior. Both are awful traits

she should of remained anonymous it has so much more appeal . But I suppose there’s only so much money you can make through affiliates and promotions etc when your anonymous

Dear Youmessin ' Didn't she used to run #CircleofSheow was she ran an anonymous account ?I think the hypocrisy of calling people out on this forum needs to be toned down a little considering it is how her blog initially started and I presume you were friends with her at the time so you must be fully aware of that particular strand of her writing career .
" as I’m guilty of gossiping about online figures over text with friends but I’d never dream of posting about someone I’ve never met on a public forum knowing they can read it"
Just searched #circleofshow on Twitter and lots of posts with pics... calling out people. Additionally others tweeting they don't wanna get featured in COfS so are off to get hair done, change etc.
Forgot all about that - talk about double standards 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.