Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be piss easy to get a key now, everyone will be handing theirs back, imagine paying 120 quid a year to be in the park with her stomping round with that perma-scowl on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Be piss easy to get a key now, everyone will be handing theirs back, imagine paying 120 quid a year to be in the park with her stomping round with that perma-scowl on her face
And the gob on her talking into her phone. She must be so out of place in there.

Reactions: 9
That fence is well easy to get over. Poor key park is going to be getting visited by some youths now it's been exposed. I never knew that place existed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on earth is going on with these eyebrows is if botched Botox, a botched brow lift or is it just a badly shaped arch or what?
---
It must be some sort of procedure, she’s got very little movement it’s like she can’t lower them. It’s like reverse Botox instead of stopping being able to raise them they are frozen permanently raised??

Reactions: 12
I’ve just started watching the Boiling Point series.. nearly choked on my wine at the first scene, thought the Scouse guy was fat Rowe! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being the mother of an 7/8(?) year old and a new born and thinking it’s ok to go on Instagram saying “I’ve just been on a course to learn what to do if I child needs help for chocking /poisoning, coz I had no idea what to do” but only thinking of doing this for your precious newborn baby girl. Didn’t give a crap about poor Cora did she.

Reactions: 18
Alright I need to know who the duck has botched her brows 😵💫. Have her real eyebrows been waxed off and these new ones been tattooed 2 feet above?? Why are they that far up her fod? How is she not ashamed to be on camera with them?? I’d be in hiding me until it wore off!
Who’s responsible?? So I know NOT to go there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12.53.30.png
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12.54.09.png

Okay I'm on me dinner break at work and I used an app to sort her eyebrows out. I hope she does read here just to see this before and after and realise she needs to massively lower that arch so she doesn't look like the evil queen off snow white.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is anything that important to say that it needs to be done from the bath 🤷🏻‍♀️ throwback to when nothing personal was going to ever be shared again, there’d be much less of her on the gram and anyone wanting to listen would have to pay via patreon!!! I wonder how that’s going as an earner?

• Haha
Reactions: 15