Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love that one in Clayton Square upstairs. I think it was internationale or something. Always used to get my cargo pants with the mad laces all over them from there. Wore them with my Nike trainees. I thought I looked the bollocks 🤣🤣
Oh I LOVED that shop!! Cargo pants and desert boots like a member of All Saints 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Show us the baby- what is the point is she keeping it indoors? What when she’s seen out a d about! People will know. The absolute honey monster. She’s just so big

• Haha
Watching last nights Gogglebox and the Yorkshire sister who’s just had a baby (Ellie or Izzy, not sure which is which!) is very casually breastfeeding on camera. No song and dance bringing attention to it, no flashing boobs, just totally normally feeding her baby while watching telly and chatting to her sister. Take note Jeff! It’s possible to breastfeed without announcing it constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
FA492771-03A9-41B9-B4F6-5317BB470A09.png

Who the hell would buy these stickers? What adult buys stickers anyway? Bet she can’t give these away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she really making stickers? No way 🤣🤣 mrs millionaire making stickers can’t cope 🤣🤣
---
£1 for a 6cm sticker is she bleeping joking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck is buying stickers in this economy and who is her target audience?!
Stickers?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tragic. Someone needs to slap the Scouse into her. Why is she like this? She lived in Kirkdale, as Scouse as they come. I had to unfollow her because she makes me cringe and I die of shame for her.

We were talking about her and Kate Hayes in the salon earlier. My hairdresser said they’re hate watches. The younger stylist didn’t have a clue who Scouse bird was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm amazed she's being sent clobber to advertise. Breastfeeding friendly gym wear must be very niche. The percentage of her viewers who'd have call for that must be tiny so why they throwing it away on her? She doesn't advertise stuff with any care, she's got something plugged in on the deck, a load of shite shoved on her bed and her captions are poorly done with bits missing. There's a difference between relatable and sloppy.

"All the people who tried to buy stickers yesterday" hahahahaha all none of them you mad bint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s in the Echo bragging about her key to the park. I think we’re going to have an influx of new DAB’s in the coming days. The Tory shouts were coming thick and fast in the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
D9DEBA07-5A2A-4CDB-B5CA-7C58F1ABF21B.png

How are her eyebrows getting worse? bleeping screff. I can’t believe she leaves the house looking like this.

45DFA92C-5762-4105-8D46-C57E2EF5859B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Isn't the whole point of eyebrows that they are on your brow bone? Call me a DAB but I'd rather have mine where they're meant to sit, not an inch above making me look like I'm in a permanent state of surprise 😳

Reactions: 7
Who did that to her eyebrows they need naming an shaming qween her grids massive and all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy to oblige
That’s Tory behaviour though isn’t it. I get wanting to keep a park nice since there are so many being vandalised now but being put on waiting list for years is elitist. She’s deffo a Tory, 100%.

Nothing wrong with wanting to live in a nice area but she’s so smug about it. I’ve seen her in real life and she looks like a bad scruff. There’s girls who don’t live in the best areas and they’re dressed immaculate and wouldn’t be seen dead washing their windows in her rags. Her house is a show, she has the worst style in both interiors and clothes. I’d be ashamed if I was her.

Reactions: 12