Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a video of a giant moose running on a road. Was expecting to see Jeff jogging 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’re not doing the thin dairies or calendars this year cos no one bought them last year an everyones got a diary on their phone or if they wanted one they’d pick up one for a nicker. Times have changed & you haven’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re not doing the thin dairies or calendars this year cos no one bought them last year an everyones got a diary on their phone or if they wanted one they’d pick up one for a nicker. Times have changed & you haven’t.
£13.99 for a tit bleeping Chinese diary. What planet is she on? Oh and don’t all rush at once everyone but she’s reduced the gratitude journal/ poundshop book thingies by a whole 9p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she see her family that often? Like I can't imagine her going round her maa's for a big Sunday roast or anything? And why has she made her house as big as it is with the extra bedroom and shower downstairs, when there's only her and Cora? Imagine rattling around in that alone. It would just magnify the loneliness for me 🤷

Reactions: 7
Does she see her family that often? Like I can't imagine her going round her maa's for a big Sunday roast or anything? And why has she made her house as big as it is with the extra bedroom and shower downstairs, when there's only her and Cora? Imagine rattling around in that alone. It would just magnify the loneliness for me 🤷
To make money, air bnb I think was her initial plan but then covid happened.

Reactions: 6
@Tealicious2020 spotted you talking on KHM thread. Can you confirm for us that Cora's defo not on a 50/50 split? 👀.

I'd love Paul to just come on and say how it is. Because she's defo fucked off on holiday away without her loads. Would love to know his take on it all. I'm dead nosey 😂

Reactions: 11
I noticed the St Johns over the knee boots had an outing the other day. For someone whose shop has made a million pounds she never buys nice new outfits. That bikini top she wears every day to the gym and on holiday must have b.o ingrained into the fibres.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed the St Johns over the knee boots had an outing the other day. For someone whose shop has made a million pounds she never buys nice new outfits. That bikini top she wears every day to the gym and on holiday must have b.o ingrained into the fibres.
Noooo the Spanish cleaning shite will surely overpower any smell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christmas bauble (singular) £6.99 a go I mean who is buying this stuff
No-one. Her 1980’s market trader patter is churned out often; Get your tat before we sell out, it’s ferrrlyyinngggg off the shelves, we can’t re-stock quickly enough and then point to an empty shelf….just watch the stock you’ve wiped off it and hidden behind you 🤡🤡

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.