Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is though, you don’t NEED to speak lies to show how tit this government is, just use the actual facts on the ground.

It’s just stupidity

Reactions: 10
Thing is though, you don’t NEED to speak lies to show how tit this government is, just use the actual facts on the ground.

It’s just stupidity
Exactly! All it needs is a vague gesture in the direction of Liz Truss and her cronies and that more than proves the point. But why let the facts get in the way of a crap FB post!

Talking about herself there is she? duck off jeff you Tory bleep
I know that when my bills are at the highest level I prioritise buying a tit mug that (as she herself posts) is "close it its sell bug date".

How the duck is that shop still open

Reactions: 9
I know that when my bills are at the highest level I prioritise buying a tit mug that (as she herself posts) is "close it its sell bug date".

How the duck is that shop still open
She’s got a sweaty sock racket going on in the back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely wouldn’t even want a caricature of Truss anywhere near my mouth….who’s buying that??

Reactions: 9
She’s actually using a cost of living crisis to try and make money by flogging her tat. If that doesn’t scream I’m a Tory bleep I don’t know what does

Reactions: 15
Cora’s back , didn’t take long . Much like her selling her insta pages.

oh and it’s another freebie night out- mother of the year yet again

Reactions: 11
People who believe any words from this Poundland honey monster needs to be sterilised and a vasectomy so they can’t breed more ignorant crotch goblins. Also known as Baby Jefflets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My other half saw her yesterday and told me she was with a little girl. I said he must be mistaken because she seemed to have given her to her dad with full custody. But no, he was right. Another freebie for Cora. Where's Cora's paid for holiday by her maa?!

Reactions: 5
Very erratic , lots of posts , has she been ditched I do wonder ??? Taking to insta for attention

Reactions: 7
Very erratic , lots of posts , has she been ditched I do wonder ??? Taking to insta for attention
Yeah so much for saying she wasn't coming on her pages anymore other than for business. Instead here she is chatting nonsense about hormones and having a cry 👀🤔

I remember her sayin years ago that she “doesn’t do periods” (I.e. she was on the contraceptive injection) 🤔

I mean this is total conjecture and I’m sure no1 is actually interested in her cycle but just another inconsistency unless she came off it

Friday night in watching a DVD; either #wheresCora was in bed or she needs some engagement. She said recently she drops political opinions on TikTok and watches the arguments kick off in her mentions but that pushes up her engagement so she is happy. Cretin.

• Haha
Friday night in watching a DVD; either #wheresCora was in bed or she needs some engagement. She said recently she drops political opinions on TikTok and watches the arguments kick off in her mentions but that pushes up her engagement so she is happy. Cretin.
It says alot about her tbh

Reactions: 6
It also shows people what an absolute bleeping doorknob she is. Thick bleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.