Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is, what does she live off. Her posts are lucky to get 100 likes these days. She can’t sell that much junk that it would cover the bills.

Reactions: 7
“Revamp” 🤔
Will this be the official party line, the shops getting “revamped”, then weeks will go by and something will happen which will make the shop unable to be revamped which will then lead to she has to leave the shop?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah so the shop’s getting cleared out for the revamp but just never opens again

Reactions: 10
Haha was just coming on here to mention the “revamp”.

Confirmed strategy is bare faced lies then about the shop. Oh dear

Reactions: 6
Wonder do the paying patreon fans know about this? I’m intrigued as to what’s next in the life of our Jeff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dunno you know it’s weird without blags, selling shite am actually dying for a hairburst ad even the leggings no ones asked about…it’s making me sad…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.