Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know why my last post says royle instead of royal
Bloody ell Barb. My arse 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cant bare the silly cow. Honestly- I hate people who think sharing their opinion makes it right. ‘You do you!’ Silly fucker- also her saying ‘you know I love the tudors’ THEY ARE PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY! Banging on about food banks- what has that got to do with the queens passing. Our local food bank have so much food and families don’t want it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s gearing up to be a two stripe Katie Hopkins type isn’t she. Even the look of her is that ‘type’
She thinks she’s got it all nailed on doesn’t she
BTech Katie Hopkins.

This face sums up her feelings towards any person who holds opinions she doesn’t understand

The face of utter ignorance and contempt

Also the hair looks dead
Has she nicked Truffs glasses? 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This face sums up her feelings towards any person who holds opinions she doesn’t understand

The face of utter ignorance and contempt

Also the hair looks dead
She looks like Mrs Potato Head. The Hair Berrrrsssttt is working well I see. bleeping horrible bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s bleeping beautiful..must buy some hair burst to get my locks looking as lovely as that
She thinks she is. That hair is bleeping rancid. Probably things living in there. Wash it you trampy bleep 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought she wouldn't be showing her face anymore unless it was behind either a pay wall, or for strictly shop talk? 🤥

Go take your daughter on a few holidays and wind your neck in you absolute horror. I've been genuinely upset reading and watching TV about the Queen. And no, I've never met her. I'm quite an emotional person anyway. Easily wound up, cry just looking at an onion. Steph you can have some of my empathy, I've got plenty to share around.

And maybe come and sit and have a chat with my cousin who lost her husband at Hillsborough. Then maybe you will gain an understanding as to why your horrific jewellery is crossing the line and should be binned off.

Oh and while I'm here, didn't she get all emotional about a girl who passed not long ago, who clearly she wasn't actually mates with. But used that for clout on here? So that's okay? But people mourning for the head of the country isn't? 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thought she wouldn't be showing her face anymore unless it was behind either a pay wall, or for strictly shop talk? 🤥

Go take your daughter on a few holidays and wind your neck in you absolute horror. I've been genuinely upset reading and watching TV about the Queen. And no, I've never met her. I'm quite an emotional person anyway. Easily wound up, cry just looking at an onion. Steph you can have some of my empathy, I've got plenty to share around.

And maybe come and sit and have a chat with my cousin who lost her husband at Hillsborough. Then maybe you will gain an understanding as to why your horrific jewellery is crossing the line and should be binned off.

Oh and while I'm here, didn't she get all emotional about a girl who passed not long ago, who clearly she wasn't actually mates with. But used that for clout on here? So that's okay? But people mourning for the head of the country isn't? 🤯
Hopefully she will disappear back to Patreon. That performance yesterday was disgraceful. I’d kind of forgotten how vile she is since she’s been safely behind a paywall but it was back yesterday in all its bitter glory 🤮 smirking at peoples distress, berating people, sarcastic comments and that god awful scowl/smirk combo.

Reactions: 12
She boils my piss! She thinks she represents everyone in Liverpool and we should all have the same views as her.

Goes on about donating to food banks but then advertises ‘hello fresh’

She’s a nobody with a tacky over priced tit shop, she needs to spend more time being a mother instead of spouting tit on Insta.

God she’s bleeping beautiful..must buy some hair burst to get my locks looking as lovely as that
My bf bought me one of them umbrellas last year in the market for £6.. that’s probably where shy buys hers then bumps them up to £15 in her tit shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Someone has had a little tattle session this afternoon. 50% you tight arse give all the profits, oh tit I forgot myself there, how dare I tell someone how to spend their own money! Now I wonder where I got that from.

DDF53778-4E11-492D-B6DD-11E60F42EEDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.