Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much life is left in her content? Her shop is hanging on by a thread. She’s not funny or relevant anymore. She needs to give it up, cut her losses, sell her remaining stock online and get a job. Big dent to the ego, but at least she’ll be able to keep her the roof over her head.

Reactions: 10
I haven't even noticed her post anything for ages, or laughed at the shite she sells. I wish she'd do something as entertaining as Badman Ting again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she jumped aboard the grief train for Olivia Newton John yet?
Pretending she actually cares about other people when we all know she’s just a narcissist who cares about no one except her self. Not even her own gorgeous little girl

Reactions: 8
I haven't even noticed her post anything for ages, or laughed at the shite she sells. I wish she'd do something as entertaining as Badman Ting again
She might have to return to insta full time and give the vlogging/influencing another go when the shop finally sinks.

Reactions: 4
Look up the phrase delusions of grandeur and you’ll see Jeff Scouse Bird as the explanation 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The natcaig in cumbria is a super sb fan, either that or its Jeff’s new alias. She always reposts her comments proper fangirl, silly moo.

Reactions: 2
The natcaig in cumbria is a super sb fan, either that or its Jeff’s new alias. She always reposts her comments proper fangirl, silly moo.
Remember when she posted the goodbye vid and said we wouldn’t be seeing her on that account ever again? And the house/travel pages were being sold? Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Erm, most requested...a colour changing diary?!
Oh duck off the silly bleep. They will be on sale for a nicker 6 months later. She still got this years now trying to get rid of them. Who wants a bleeping diary in August 🤣

Reactions: 9
Has she still not realised you can get Spanish Cleaning stuff in Cumbria?
Nat babe message me I can get you sorted out. There were rival companies having full on wars the other week on my Facebook homepage about one stealing the other ones idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who uses a diary in 2022
They’ll be fllyyyinnn out

Think it’s quite sad that someone is obsessed with a person who wouldn’t piss on them if the were on fire. As you said that’s if it is a real person

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Erm, most requested...a colour changing diary?!
The "black" one that's clearly brown 🙈🤣

Every year I buy a diary from the poundshop or the card factory I use it for a week then lose/forget I even have it then find it shoved in a drawer a couple of years later 🤣🙈 note to self save your quid don't bother you won't use it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh audacity of this creature trying to promote hair burst with a head like a fuckin burst couch that’s been thrown on a bommie 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who uses a diary in 2022
I do but it’s actually where I make notes from courses and to do lists for work. Would not be seen dead with one of them!

Yeh audacity of this creature trying to promote hair burst with a head like a fuckin burst couch that’s been thrown on a bommie 🔥
Howling- burst couch.

My favourite is brushed with a toffee apple

I'm suprised she didn't come out with a "duck the tories" diary
She’s got a cheek. If she fucked the tories- who I cant stand either- but she wouldn’t have her business so she should be at least thankful she is still open.

Is she still got a fella?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.