Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiii DABs I'm baccccckkkkkkkkkk!!! Been MIA for so long with a lot of life craziness going on and unfollowed her on Instagram as I couldn't take the cackling and monster munch toe action any longer so can't really comment on whats been going on in the world of Jeff, but went past her gaff yesterday and it re-jigged my memory and came on to ask HOW is that shop of shite still open??? How is she surviving selling the tat she sells when businesses that sell better stuff than her are going under??? Bit of laundry happening behind the scenes no doubt but even so wtf. (Attached image of Jeff standing in her fake ass flowered doorway greeting all the men as they walk by.. "hiya mate, cracking day innit" 👋)

Uncanny..
I heard about this and before the vid got to reach my poor violated eyes my mind did wonder if it was gonna be Jeff 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hiiiii DABs I'm baccccckkkkkkkkkk!!! Been MIA for so long with a lot of life craziness going on and unfollowed her on Instagram as I couldn't take the cackling and monster munch toe action any longer so can't really comment on whats been going on in the world of Jeff, but went past her gaff yesterday and it re-jigged my memory and came on to ask HOW is that shop of shite still open??? How is she surviving selling the tat she sells when businesses that sell better stuff than her are going under??? Bit of laundry happening behind the scenes no doubt but even so wtf. (Attached image of Jeff standing in her fake ass flowered doorway greeting all the men as they walk by.. "hiya mate, cracking day innit" 👋)

I heard about this and before the vid got to reach my poor violated eyes my mind did wonder if it was gonna be Jeff 😂
The shop of shite has to be a front for something
Cue Beff on insta with her cackle and hard swallow banging on about us DAB’s saying she’s shady as duck. Even though she claims in her world we don’t exist. Get over yourself you silly bleep
Flashback to her banging on about the ASA and her snake oil drinks. Did she address the issue and admit she shouldn’t have claimed they are a hangover cure? Did she duck, the narcissistic trog didn’t think she was in the wrong and the evil trolls were at fault

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cue Beff on insta with her cackle and hard swallow banging on about us DAB’s saying she’s shady as duck. Even though she claims in her world we don’t exist. Get over yourself you silly bleep
Flashback to her banging on about the ASA and her snake oil drinks. Did she address the issue and admit she shouldn’t have claimed they are a hangover cure? Did she duck, the narcissistic trog didn’t think she was in the wrong and the evil trolls were at fault
IIRC she did a classic apology that wasn’t really an apology. Something along the lines of “I was wrong to say these are hangover cures…even though they are.”

In other news (literally!) BBC NW lunchtime news have just done a piece about a young woman TikTok “star” who LFC invited to be part of the new kit launch campaign. Jeffers must be fewmin. She’s defo not top of the Scouse social media tree anymore, if she ever was!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IIRC she did a classic apology that wasn’t really an apology. Something along the lines of “I was wrong to say these are hangover cures…even though they are.”

In other news (literally!) BBC NW lunchtime news have just done a piece about a young woman TikTok “star” who LFC invited to be part of the new kit launch campaign. Jeffers must be fewmin. She’s defo not top of the Scouse social media tree anymore, if she ever was!
Cue her showing more Everton key-rings than LFC in defiance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cue her showing more Everton key-rings than LFC in defiance
duck off she’s not claiming my beloved club. And I’ve just realised I put bleeping beff instead of Jeff 😳🤣🤣

She’d be more suited to promoting rugby kits. She’s got the build for it

That snake oil video though were she mentions “poor Mrs Hinch”
Is this the same Mrs Hinch that wrote a letter to herself pretending it was from a “fan” who had cancer. The handwriting exactly the same as hers? The same Mrs Hinch who blatantly told her pathetic bleeping sheep followers to troll someone and almost drove them to suicide because they dared to criticise her?
Hinch is a manipulative narcissistic bleep. I can see why Jeff would relate to her

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She still selling that foul Pepto Bismol not chocolate in her "cafe" as well is she 🤢 have seen better lookin sewer water.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She still selling that foul Pepto Bismol not chocolate in her "cafe" as well is she 🤢 have seen better lookin sewer water.
Yeah but it’s reeeaall chocolate flakes. Exclusive to Jeff

As if she’s charging 30 nicker for that dead man’s fingers. It’s 18 in B and M

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ahahahah her hair in real life is so so bad like she’s wearing a polyester wig 😂😂
Just saw her stories and the reel she’s posted must’ve been taken on the day those pink blazer photos were taken. She has some front posting it when she looks like a different person in the wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw her stories and the reel she’s posted must’ve been taken on the day those pink blazer photos were taken. She has some front posting it when she looks like a different person in the wild 🤣
Ooh will have to look back and see these pink blazer pics, saw her out and about once and never seen anyone with a more resting witch face than her.

Daylight fuckin robbery!! Same with all her alcohol and them inside out drinks, it's cheaper to get them directly from supplier in bulk than through Jeff's shop of shite. Will prob get sent out to you smelling of fish flaps 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh will have to look back and see these pink blazer pics, saw her out and about once and never seen anyone with a more resting witch face than her.

Daylight fuckin robbery!! Same with all her alcohol and them inside out drinks, it's cheaper to get them directly from supplier in bulk than through Jeff's shop of shite. Will prob get sent out to you smelling of fish flaps 🤢🤢🤢
Dead Fish fingers 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cheeky bleep sells the Everton and Anfield gins for £42 aswell
I get them direct from the Handmade Gin Company for £30. Always order the Everton one for myself and the Anfield ones for presents. Probably where she gets it from

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Completely forgot there's a rum called dead mans fingers then. Thought the shop of shite had moved into selling body parts. Would still be more popular than the hairy fanny pens.

Edit: and the diaries...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.