Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another little independent restaurant closed down on Renshaw St due to after effects of the Pandemic. There’s no bleeping way she would be able to keep that shop trading. Yes she does sell online but she must be running the piss alley bazaar at a loss. There’s definitely something going on in the background. Wouldn’t she be having to pay all the Tory grants back she got, around now 🤔

Reactions: 13
Another little independent restaurant closed down on Renshaw St due to after effects of the Pandemic. There’s no bleeping way she would be able to keep that shop trading. Yes she does sell online but she must be running the piss alley bazaar at a loss. There’s definitely something going on in the background. Wouldn’t she be having to pay all the Tory grants back she got, around now 🤔
I think you’re right you know. There’s defo something going on like. I wonder what it is tho?

Reactions: 9
I think you’re right you know. There’s defo something going on like. I wonder what it is tho?
I suspect she's letting the local gangsters do their laundering while smashing her back doors in......and I don't mean her fire escape doors......👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell big bird if she invested in a decent bra she wouldn't need to hold onto her spaniels ears whilst she's running up the stairs 🤣 I'm big chested and never have I ever had to hold onto them running up the stairs 🤣 ffs I'm hungover and her videos the 1st that's popped up on my newsfeed 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to tell big bird if she invested in a decent bra she wouldn't need to hold onto her spaniels ears whilst she's running up the stairs 🤣 I'm big chested and never have I ever had to hold onto them running up the stairs 🤣 ffs I'm hungover and her videos the 1st that's popped up on my newsfeed 🤨
Didn't she say she lost some tittage while bEiNg A gYm bUnNY, just need to tuck them into your socks while you run Jeff love, problem solved! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She's defo away again. Wonder if she's finally taken Cora too?!

Hopefully! One can dream.

Oh look...there's a pig in the sky... Jeff, is that you?

🐖🏖🌞

• Haha
Just seen that stairs video. She’s a bleeping ox isn’t she. Getting someone to film her running up the stairs. Sad

Reactions: 6
What the bleep is she doing with them cans. Ugh she has just got one of those faces your hand itches to slap. That smug bleeping grin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of my mates lives miles away now but is originally from Bootle, she’s been back home and bought one of those hoodies from the shop that says “not even messin” on and I’m re-evaluating our friendship tbh can’t believe it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
One of my mates lives miles away now but is originally from Bootle, she’s been back home and bought one of those hoodies from the shop that says “not even messin” on and I’m re-evaluating our friendship tbh can’t believe it
Temporary insanity maybe?

Was a tripod. Camera too still
Everyone must think what we think. She bleeping loves herself. Narcissistic behaviour again from our Jeff. Who the duck takes a picture going up stairs? Sad, sad woman

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.