Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope 😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not being funny but why doesn’t any of her mates (man head Nikki, jakes ma or the hobbit) tell her she is a show. If I did anything like this, I’d hope my mates would be like swerve this, it’s embarrassing 😳🙈🙈
They must be rent-a-friends she must pay every so often to go out with her. No-one who was a real friend would stand back and let you become a car crash. Either that or they cant stand her either so they talk of how much of an unhinged witch she is behind her back.

That photo is just amazing, she looks like a rejected extra off that old kids tv show Maid Marian and her Merry Men
Maid Meffy and her Many Men.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ya DAB feeling like ultimate shite here 🤒 off to OD on Lemsips and get an early night innit. Covid test is pending 😬 Excited I will probs wake up to a new thread and fingers crossed a pot full of tea from our Eddie!
Maybe some nice bubbling hot pink chocolate with REAL chocolate flakes will fix you! Get a good rest, sleep well and wake up snot-free 🤧

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for all the get well wishes girls 💕😊

Feeling an improvement on yesterday having gone to bed at 8.30PM with my book (ideal Saturday night really IMO 🤣) might actually venture off the sofa today 👊🏼

This is the most liked post ever from any of Jeff’s threads. @MrsPurchase you legend! ❤
0EB7BB71-B15A-4453-85CB-27A34593C01E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for all the get well wishes girls 💕😊

Feeling an improvement on yesterday having gone to bed at 8.30PM with my book (ideal Saturday night really IMO 🤣) might actually venture off the sofa today 👊🏼

This is the most liked post ever from any of Jeff’s threads. @MrsPurchase you legend! ❤
View attachment 344927
Glad to hear you’re feeling a little better!
Mrs Potato Jeff should be our thread mascot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a night on the catching up graft 😂😂 she’s monstrous isn’t she. Welcome to the dabs Eddie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I only usually lurk on here because I’m on a few other threads too and if I come on here, I’ll have to give up work to keep up 😂
I’ve always thought she was vile since the circle of show days, which was basically online bullying, whatever spin she tries to put on it. Had to come on and say I hope Eddie comes back gunning for her after Candlegate. I’ve seen him do stand up a couple of times and he is bleeping brutal! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They must be rent-a-friends she must pay every so often to go out with her. No-one who was a real friend would stand back and let you become a car crash. Either that or they cant stand her either so they talk of how much of an unhinged witch she is behind her back.

Maid Meffy and her Many Men.
Note to self....do not drink anything whilst reading these comments...there’s friggin coffee everywhere again now😩
And no it’s not Jeff’s special arse bean roast

Just so we can remember what a vile bully woman shaming hypocrite Jeff is, tweet from 2013
Horrible dog. Stones and glass houses come to mind there. Jeff we know you’re reading this. Your one big fucked up mess love. I don’t know who the duck your think you are, but you insult everyone in Liverpool calling yourself a Scouse bird you bleeping fungus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.