Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she’s Joan Of Arc in that get up or something?
More like Joan Of Arse

Ya DAB feeling like ultimate shite here πŸ€’ off to OD on Lemsips and get an early night innit. Covid test is pending 😬 Excited I will probs wake up to a new thread and fingers crossed a pot full of tea from our Eddie!
Hope you feel better soon xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ya DAB feeling like ultimate shite here πŸ€’ off to OD on Lemsips and get an early night innit. Covid test is pending 😬 Excited I will probs wake up to a new thread and fingers crossed a pot full of tea from our Eddie!
Get plenty of rest I’ll keep an eye on things down at the mill! πŸ­πŸ’•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Get a fecking cover on that duvet you mank.

She's rented small child again for a trip to Wales. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going to have a word with the producers and see if we can get pole week added to the Strictly schedule. View attachment 344224
I feel like she’s trolling g the entire city with this outfit. No self-respecting scouse girl would dress like this for any event that involved the potential to be seen by another human being. Everything about this outfit is naff, the cheap fabric, market stall shoes, horrible cut of that top.
And I don’t think I have the ability to articulate sufficiently how this hammy pose gives me the ick.

Reactions: 8
The female sloth is actually starting to do my head in now.

I feel so sorry for her daughter, she does not give a duck about her, never shows affection and she is a hindrance in her life.

The rare times she has her, the scab spends her time on the phone posting and also just getting leathered from her alcoholic turps. The filth disgusts me.

Poor daughter just wants a mum who cares for her and loves her, rather than someone who just goes on about cock, shagging and tit merchandise.

Reactions: 13
All I’m saying....
SCREEEEEEEEAMINGGGGGG 🀣🀣
That fuckin blingy 90s headband phase she went through to try and flog them so had them proper in everyone's face on srories every damn day πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Oh noooooo, feel better soon SW 😘

Get well soon, here is a lovely photo to see you through. View attachment 344494
Omg I've never seen this omfggggg!! 🀣
FFS are yas all tryin to kill me off on a Sat night, I've got wrapping to do and copious amounts of wine to drink I can't be dyin laughing tonight I just can't 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
What the duck are her hands doing??? Looks like she's trying to recreate someone's "arty" CD album cover πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
SCREEEEEEEEAMINGGGGGG 🀣🀣
That fuckin blingy 90s headband phase she went through to try and flog them so had them proper in everyone's face on srories every damn day πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Oh noooooo, feel better soon SW 😘

Omg I've never seen this omfggggg!! 🀣
FFS are yas all tryin to kill me off on a Sat night, I've got wrapping to do and copious amounts of wine to drink I can't be dyin laughing tonight I just can't 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
What the duck are her hands doing??? Looks like she's trying to recreate someone's "arty" CD album cover πŸ˜‚
Do a Google image search of her. It's a bleeping goldmine.

The shoes. The trotters. The knee tan. It's a 3/10 from Shirley.
DhqyaYQXkAA30-f.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.