Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't actually keep up with what she lies about. She's just said she can smell the new thrush inducing bath bombs from across the shop, yet has just stuck it right under her snout and had a good whiff. If it's that strong you can smell it half way across the room, you'd be coughing a lung up inhaling the bleeping thing like you've just done Jeff!!
And recently nothing has smelt like the Dock Road anymore including the shite bombs it seems! It's a Christmas fuckin miracle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s drinking her Christmas coffee out of a mug with the word duck on it......does everything in her shop have a swear word on it? Imagine Cora asking “Mum, what does duck the tories mean?” Poor Giuseppe ain’t gonna see her for a while with the fruit teas and Christmas coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s Christmas so hot chocolate has gotten more popular but I wish she’d give it a rest “ it’s not powder it’s real chocolate flakes”. Like most places use these days, she’s not some sort of hot chocolate trailblazer.

Years behind as always, trying to make hot chocolate a thing now 🥴

Reactions: 9
Looking back thru her grid I noticed a few things:
- she LOVES that red lippy but defo doesn't suit it
- Nicky totally has a pure man head /chin/jawline
- she wears the tit out of certain clothes thinking they look great (they don't)
- she was up Owen Drew's arse until they dumped her as a stockist because she wasn't in keeping with their brand. (Also their house reno on the Wirral is fairly impressive and doesn't look like the Trafford Centre food forecourt, nor does it look like someone threw up all over it!)
- she gurns a lot on pics 🤔
Catching up with last night's post as needed to catch up on some sleep! Where's those naturally plump lips in this photo?! Full of horse tit 😅
**edit**
Also did she take her makeup off after the comments on here 🤣 good work DABs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why’s she now acting like some hot chocolate connoisseur 🤣🤣she needs to pick her lane. she’s a bleeping sensory overload

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally i don’t get the big deal with hot chocolate unless you’re twelve to be honest, it’s not even that nice.
God I’m getting triggered by Hot Chocolate what a Karen 🤣.

• Haha
Why’s she now acting like some hot chocolate connoisseur 🤣🤣she needs to pick her lane. she’s a bleeping sensory overload
So we’ve gone from an expert in spices and fry light and “scran” (🤢), to coffee, to bath bombs, to hot chocolate in like a week!?

She’s literally the North West Donald Trump... the best at everything in the world, ever!

• Haha
Now if that isn’t a Tory talking I don’t know what is. Cheeky witch having a go at council houses. She’s right about one thing and no, you can’t polish a turd but in this case it’s her who can’t be polished. I’d die if I lived in that house next door with her “garden” right in my door step. I cringe for her

Attachments

• Angry
Now if that isn’t a Tory talking I don’t know what is. Cheeky witch having a go at council houses. She’s right about one thing and no, you can’t polish a turd but in this case it’s her who can’t be polished. I’d die if I lived in that house next door with her “garden” right in my door step. I cringe for her
Her nans house was soul-less because she has no interior taste.

Who the hell does she think she is?

Reactions: 9
Delusional, stupid and I’d say pretentious, but she’s not....she’d like to be but she’s not! She’s just a thick piece of tit who’s a total train crash

Reactions: 8
Her nans house was soul-less because she has no interior taste.
I am sure she had retro 80s radio place mats in the kitchen 🤢 no no no leave all that tit in Flares!

Delusional, stupid and I’d say pretentious, but she’s not....she’d like to be but she’s not! She’s just a thick piece of tit who’s a total train crash
I don’t know where she’s got all this attitude from. Her lemmings need to wise up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s an old slapper, pity the poor bastard who bought it from her and inherited the wallpaper with the quotes all over it, the NY skyline in the bedroom and the vogue covers she framed and put in the bathroom 🤣🤣🤣
duck off Gonorrhoea girl.

#interior #inspo #hun #livelaughlove #swingwhenyawinning

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She’s an old slapper, pity the poor bastard who bought it from her and inherited the wallpaper with the quotes all over it, the NY skyline in the bedroom and the vogue covers she framed and put in the bathroom 🤣🤣🤣

Ah, the old swans, giant heart and skyline combo. A true classic interior design theme <chef’s kiss> 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18

that skyline sticker isn’t even in the centre of the headboard! Driving me mad 😡 you think you’d sort that out and make the bed properly before posting. Speaking of bed wtf is that bedding... looks like the first dates logo

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Swing when ya winning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She just has no fuckin clue has she. Bet she refers to her style as something like "quirky eclectic", no love ya must just decorate with ya fuckin eyes closed! She's wrecked that house with all of her shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.