Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was prob something nice for her fella to look at. Just get the job done and think of New York.
Omg remember when she put pics up of her posing on steps in New York, I'm sure it's when she ran away to get married. I always thought I could imagine her posing doing a photoshoot for very barking orders and Paul to take a pic at this angle, that angle and all tourists like WTF is this yeti 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg remember when she put pics up of her posing on steps in New York, I'm sure it's when she ran away to get married. I always thought I could imagine her posing doing a photoshoot for very barking orders and Paul to take a pic at this angle, that angle and all tourists like WTF is this yeti 🤣
Yeti 😂 some boss shouts coming out lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she not that long ago say that the male equivalent of girls that drive a fiat 500 was blokes who have a New York skyline duvet cover?? But having an eBay special NY skyline sticker above your bed is fine???! 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking back thru her grid I noticed a few things:
- she LOVES that red lippy but defo doesn't suit it
- Nicky totally has a pure man head /chin/jawline
- she wears the tit out of certain clothes thinking they look great (they don't)
- she was up Owen Drew's arse until they dumped her as a stockist because she wasn't in keeping with their brand. (Also their house reno on the Wirral is fairly impressive and doesn't look like the Trafford Centre food forecourt, nor does it look like someone threw up all over it!)
- she gurns a lot on pics 🤔
Oh my god sorry DABs I've just caught up, promised Mr SW I'd actually sit through the entire duration of a film last night without looking at my phone. I'm proper cackling here at youse 😂

When I first saw that pic I thought it was my ex's new Mrs who he left me for, and what's even funnier I have always referred to her as Man Head 😂 I was like how's that head got there, oh wait, then saw you were all referring to her as Man Head made it even funnier 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine swinging in your storage unit gift shop though. Could have gone with the Hilton but no....
She ain't that classy, behind the bins in piss alley would suit her, durty BETCH!

That fuckin fake New York window decal peeking on the wall there too 😖 please god no companies ever ask her to collab on any interior projects cos she'll bankrupt you 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she not that long ago say that the male equivalent of girls that drive a fiat 500 was blokes who have a New York skyline duvet cover?? But having an eBay special NY skyline sticker above your bed is fine???! 🤣👀
The cheeky witch. I drive one of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can’t figure out why swinging in a storage unit/shop would be something people would be up for?? I hope to god she wiped it down after 🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure but he was a short guy, lived in Aughton I think
Omg I don't know how I missed this boss tidbit of info, he was short?? Omg can just imagine what he looked like compared to yeti tall, monster munch feet Jeff, her bucket fanny probably swallowed him whole poor bastard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can't actually keep up with what she lies about. She's just said she can smell the new thrush inducing bath bombs from across the shop, yet has just stuck it right under her snout and had a good whiff. If it's that strong you can smell it half way across the room, you'd be coughing a lung up inhaling the bleeping thing like you've just done Jeff!!

Reactions: 11
She can't actually keep up with what she lies about. She's just said she can smell the new thrush inducing bath bombs from across the shop, yet has just stuck it right under her snout and had a good whiff. If it's that strong you can smell it half way across the room, you'd be coughing a lung up inhaling the bleeping thing like you've just done Jeff!!
Tell you what the manager of LUSH in Liverpool must be bricking it about not hitting targets with the bath bomb competition so close by 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.