Scousebird blogs #8 Desperate posts and crimes against roasts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows really irritate me, very 2014. They are so severe its the only thing I ever look at on her face because they look like they are sharpied on.
Wish she'd knock it on the head and just fill and fluff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What year was that? She looks like a Russian shot putter
Screaming!!!!! Like what 2016/17 maybe??

Actually at Steph, you do have ThE tOrIeS to thank for your shop, cos you clearly took all the government grants to keep your shop afloat. Also, I’m sure she took advantage of government schemes to pay wages at some point. She sounds like such an ill informed dick when she’s like ‘Da ToRiES r BaSTaRdS’ with nothing further to back it up. Always sounds like she’s trying to be clever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Steff reckons she’s got someone in her shop who says the tories have helped her business. She’s clearly trying to argue back with us DABs without mentioning tattle for fear people might check us out and see the truth.

In other news, I’m supposed to be writing an essay at the moment so wrote a poem instead:

Sniper position and Spanish lenor,
Fake physician and weed galore,
Mouldy cellar and an unfunny fella,
Lockdown doesn’t apply to her,
‘Cos she’s already had COVID, durrrr.

I thank you *bows*.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Steff reckons she’s got someone in her shop who says the tories have helped her business. She’s clearly trying to argue back with us DABs without mentioning tattle for fear people might check us out and see the truth.

In other news, I’m supposed to be writing an essay at the moment so wrote a poem instead:

Sniper position and Spanish lenor,
Fake physician and weed galore,
Mouldy cellar and an unfunny fella,
Lockdown doesn’t apply to her,
‘Cos she’s already had COVID, durrrr.

I thank you *bows*.
Take a bow my friend......outstanding work! 🙌🏻👏👏👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can everyone please post a warning before they put a close up of her mush on here...scary Mary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember her saying once that the money the government was giving out in grants and furlough etc was actually our money anyway as we had paid it in tax, which yeah fair enough I agree. But it would be interesting to see her tax returns considering she’s apparently turned over a mil now and the shop is doing SO well :unsure:

Reactions: 13
My test should be negative coz I already had it- she sounds like Donald Trump 🤡 absolutely no truth in what she’s spouting today. Ps: if anyone sees her, please make sure you join the queue and ask where she got her legging from cos you know *everyone* constantly asks her. Swipe up so she can fulfil her contractual obligations with very

• Haha
My test should be negative coz I already had it- she sounds like Donald Trump 🤡 absolutely no truth in what she’s spouting today. Ps: if anyone sees her, please make sure you join the queue and ask where she got her legging from cos you know *everyone* constantly asks her. Swipe up so she can fulfil her contractual obligations with very
And yet when someone called her out on living in Sefton but wasting a test the other day, she justified it by saying oh but apparently you can get it more than once....I’d say she changes her story as often as she changes her knickers but we all know that ain’t often 😬

• Haha
IYA fellow DABs I'm BAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK!!! 👋👋👋
God DABs let me tell ya, appendicitis is no joke 😖 still feels like I've been hit by a train 🤪
What have I missed or dare I ask?? 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
My fella is the same 😂

Although I always laugh cos am always doing proper little house on the prairie activities like sewing whilst discussing scranning arse etc 😂
Actual picture of SW's sewing....."I was only darning Mr SW's socks, how did that happen!" 🤣

Here to please 👀🐸☕
Omg, look at those nATurAlLy pLUmP liPs workin their magic at the races there 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spouting off she has already had Rona... sure you can get it more than once ya know!

Fella I work with has had it twice, confirmed* as well! Honest to God. I'm not even messin'.

*Can confirm it wasn't from scrannin' arse.

• Haha
oh my god, you poor thing!!!!! Glad you’re ok, we’ve missed you 😘😘😘
Aww thank you Beep, have missed yas too, me lil DAB family 🤗😘

Spouting off she has already had Rona... sure you can get it more than once ya know!

Fella I work with has had it twice, confirmed* as well! Honest to God. I'm not even messin'.

*Can confirm it wasn't from scrannin' arse.
She reminds me of Trump "I had it, now I'm immune, I can't get it again, I feel strong like an Ox" (and fuckin look like ones hole too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.