Scousebird blogs #8 Desperate posts and crimes against roasts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still not wearing a mask in her shop? It's not just me being a head, it's a legal requirement. Oh I forgot, as long as Steph shouts "duck the Tories" she's above the law (also duck keeping her staff and customers safe ๐Ÿ˜˜)
Screenshot_20201112-223555_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she still not wearing a mask in her shop? It's not just me being a head, it's a legal requirement. Oh I forgot, as long as Steph shouts "duck the Tories" she's above the law (also duck keeping her staff and customers safe ๐Ÿ˜˜)
View attachment 308572
Shes probably classed as a lone worker, because theres no bleeping chance there will have been any customers in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone found the pic the daily Mail posted of Meffany? Dying to see it, purely for research reasons only of course ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes probably classed as a lone worker, because theres no bleeping chance there will have been any customers in there!
Shame she's been waffling on and bleeping on all week about the number of staff she has now so we know that there's always someone else in the shop and she's just a rude selfish meff.

Phone corrected to Jeff, seriously considered leaving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should be wearing a mask and Iโ€™m sure when the police and trading standards went there they told her the same! No doubt they all have some made up โ€œmedical exceptionโ€. Iโ€™m sorry but unless youโ€™re permanently hooked up to oxygen, put on a bleeping mask!!! The Wombat just thinks sheโ€™s above it

Reactions: 5
Shame she's been waffling on and bleeping on all week about the number of staff she has now so we know that there's always someone else in the shop and she's just a rude selfish meff.

Phone corrected to Jeff, seriously considered leaving it.
Jeff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.