Scousebird Blogs #7 Rimming Rowe and Tory behaviour, has Bonmarchè as her new neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scousebird Blogs #8: Scranning ring, selling tacky bling, but you’re just a total ming.

Reactions: 12
Ok so a variation of mine to include mandatory reference to arse scranning

Scousebird blogs #8 Despo posts and crimes against roasts, whose arse has she scranned the most

Reactions: 22

I had that song in my head earlier on today for no apparent reason, was like am already losing the plot in lockdown 2
Meffany's fault that, she's like the ghost of christmas past in that getup today

By the way. The new girl had no choice about being the office mum, seeing as Steph can't parent her own child.

Reactions: 11
Get a wash

Reactions: 3
I nearly choked on me double decker when I saw it
I just went on his profile thinking it would explain things but I have 6 million more questions than I already did

PS can’t beat a double decker

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.