Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever addressed her hairline? Like wtf has happened to it, there’s not even little tufts it’s proper bald 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has that piccy of the 'gifted" cake gone off her grid? Also has she released where in town her shop will be yet? 👀

Reactions: 2
A good few months back, she was all over Adam Rowe. At an after show party doing stories wearing his hat, showing off. If I was his missus I would have gone mad.

Anyways she’s all over him again, he’s newly single too! Could he be the date?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A good few months back, she was all over Adam Rowe. At an after show party doing stories wearing his hat, showing off. If I was his missus I would have gone mad.

Good spot! Is he the one who shamed a girl on twitter for not letting him inside the maccies while it was shut coz he was stranded on the m6 🤣

Reactions: 4

Imagine that - two unfunny people who each think they’re hilarious. Match made in heaven.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Now he's lost all the weight she prob is all over him like a rash. He is bleeping annoying, his voice is like fingers down a chalkboard and he's absolutely full of himself....those traits could apply to Steffany too couldn't they. Therefore I approve of this union 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Both been on an advert so they share a common tit claim to fame too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now he's lost all the weight she prob is all over him like a rash. He is bleeping annoying, his voice is like fingers down a chalkboard and he's absolutely full of himself....those traits could apply to Steffany too couldn't they. Therefore I approve of this union 😅
Going from what you girls have said on here, I refuse to watch or listen to him because I’m afraid that I’ll cringe so badly I’ll die. He looks like the type who’s nan said he was funny once/he’d tell jokes during Christmas and he’s ran with it. I imagine the people who like him also like ‘comedians’ like Michael McIntyre.

Imagine that - two unfunny people who each think they’re hilarious. Match made in heaven.
Maybe they’ll cancel each other out (and just cease to exist).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both been on an advert so they share a common tit claim to fame too 🤣🤣🤣
Oh god yeah that nationwide ad I forgot about that! Fuckin cringe. Every time that comes on me fella goes "he sounds like a right head him" 😅

Going from what you girls have said on here, I refuse to watch or listen to him because I’m afraid that I’ll cringe so badly I’ll die. He looks like the type who’s nan said he was funny once/he’d tell jokes during Christmas and he’s ran with it. I imagine the people who like him also like ‘comedians’ like Michael McIntyre.
Honestly don't do it, you'll absolutely hate yourself, and possibly wanna wash til ya see your arteries after 🤣
He prob thinks he is Michael McIntyre 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, have only seen bits of his work but he does not come across as likeable at all.

Maybe they’ll cancel each other out (and just cease to exist).
You’ve hit the nail on the head with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just went on his instagram. Cant find one video were he actually says a joke. The first minute of all his videos is horrible fake laughter. Awful. Just awful 😐 want to clean out eyeballs and ears with bleach

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.