Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means being an influencer 🤣

I’m pretty sure we all called this last year. She’s been surviving on covid relief and now that’s gone she’s fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got some artwork that she sells, direct from the artist, I picked it up and had a chat. They mentioned that scousebird inflates due to paying vat, I bought a print for £15, Jeff is selling the same print for £25. Plus I bet she haggled and paid less than £15 if she bought a load!
I say if you like something she sells, find the original source and pay that small business instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I got some artwork that she sells, direct from the artist, I picked it up and had a chat. They mentioned that scousebird inflates due to paying vat, I bought a print for £15, Jeff is selling the same print for £25. Plus I bet she haggled and paid less than £15 if she bought a load!
I say if you like something she sells, find the original source and pay that small business instead.
The problem is about 90% of her stuffs original source is China 🤔

Reactions: 17
It’s not aimed at tourists

ok then Steph with the big Business brain🤡 is she going to say with a straight face it’s for actual Scousers?

How embarrassing and I’m not even Scouse but judging by comments on here and my very own Scouse best friend and when she’s asked her mates, she’s a nobody to them.

she really hasn’t done her market research lately.

Why doesn’t she adjust her prices? she’s clearly got plenty of profit to play with. Why isn’t she trying to introduce something new & specific to draw people in or even go in a different direction completely, maybe a proper cafe or bar, insta worthy decoration etc. Goes such a long way and promotes itself for ya as people share
Surely she can’t claim she really gave that cafe a go?
Why doesn’t she work with ohdarlin to work in a visit to her shop/ coffee bar on those hen do packages … or literally any other business that might work along those kind of lines. She just wants it all for nothing basically. And shop local is a joke when it’s all Chinese tat.

and the tone of her reply just says ‘I don’t want to hear reason or solutions, I just want your money’ so rude. She just had to acknowledge the comment politelyand if she had a brain maybe think I need to think about how the shop is perceived and adjust because that wasn’t my vision

narcissistic people don’t react well to this type of thing though do they. Serves her right for being a braggy bastard all this time, well deserved downfall

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s not aimed at tourists

ok then Steph with the big Business brain🤡 is she going to say with a straight face it’s for actual Scousers?

How embarrassing and I’m not even Scouse but judging by comments on here and my very own Scouse best friend and when she’s asked her mates, she’s a nobody to them.

she really hasn’t done her market research lately.

Why doesn’t she adjust her prices? she’s clearly got plenty of profit to play with. Why isn’t she trying to introduce something new & specific to draw people in or even go in a different direction completely, maybe a proper cafe or bar, insta worthy decoration etc. Goes such a long way and promotes itself for ya as people share
Surely she can’t claim she really gave that cafe a go?
Why doesn’t she work with ohdarlin to work in a visit to her shop/ coffee bar on those hen do packages … or literally any other business that might work along those kind of lines. She just wants it all for nothing basically. And shop local is a joke when it’s all Chinese tat.

and the tone of her reply just says ‘I don’t want to hear reason or solutions, I just want your money’ so rude. She just had to acknowledge the comment politelyand if she had a brain maybe think I need to think about how the shop is perceived and adjust because that wasn’t my vision

narcissistic people don’t react well to this type of thing though do they. Serves her right for being a braggy bastard all this time, well deserved downfall
She’s one cheeky twit. People offering help and advice and all she can say is “I want your money” bleeping definitely hope her overpriced trash shack goes under now. Nobody in Liverpool wants it. She actually very lucky she still flogs a few of the diaries. Did she really expect that scousers were going to buy stuff that stereotypes us?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow feel ashamed for her doing a video crying signing off this is the last time you will be seeing me...... hasn't been off Insta since and is flogging that Patreon.
Thought she didn't need to make money this way ??? They live for the trolls & the attention these thirsty people yano !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes and let’s not forget most of us DABs are ex customers. So maybe that’s what has happened. Less people are shopping with her because they’ve all seen the light.

Reactions: 14
Yes and let’s not forget most of us DABs are ex customers. So maybe that’s what has happened. Less people are shopping with her because they’ve all seen the light.
I can vouch , I’ve never given that woman a penny of my money and she’ll be outside that new American candy shop singing before I hand over a penny to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She did the emotional goodbye for Mr Carlisi. It probably hasn't worked and she realises it was a massive mistake. She says she has a 'nice community' on Patreon but I bet it is a small one. I don't understand why you would pay someone to watch them spill tuna pasta down themselves, I get it for free off my toddler most nights. She isn't exactly doing groundbreaking recipes, she isn't niche in any way whatsoever. She is boring now and anyone with half a brain cell remembers she is really quite cruel and judgemental.

I do try and shop local and/or independent. However, I tend to do it mostly online. Etsy is a brilliant site. I don't understand why she has a shop, who actually goes in there? Nobody from the reports we have had on here. Everyone who is going to hear about Steph has already heard about her by now and having a presence in town is going to add little to her 'brand'. Plus, on a personal level, I can't bring myself to buy anything associated with her. Her lavendar and lychee gin sounds amazing but it is horribly over priced and I can't support someone who makes money off Hillsborough, made her name ridiculing innocent bystanders and now screams 'be kind' and has managed to expand her business using Tory funds while professing her love for Jeremy Corbyn.

I think she needs to take an actual break. Step back. Look at her books. See what actually makes her money and concentrate on that. At the moment it just is not going well for her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A million percent I think all these weird videos the past week have been for his benefit. I find it so strange that she says things like “have you missed me” etc when she’s been more visible now than ever

• Haha
Clairabella reveal yourself girl 🤣🤣

I can’t get over the state of her hair tbh 🤢 🐀

A million percent I think all these weird videos the past week have been for his benefit. I find it so strange that she says things like “have you missed me” etc when she’s been more visible now than ever
Defo, she gives me pure bunny boiler vibes. Thirsty fucker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Utility do quirky scouse themed stuff which I have bought on occasion (mainly for friends who aren’t from Liverpool to be fair), she was never going to compete with them. They’ve got a prime position in Liverpool One opposite John Lewis and have been around for years. I’ve never even walked past Jeff’s shop, never had a reason to go down that alley 🤣

I bought my scouse mate who moved to New York a scousebird diary in 2013 (feels good to confess) and I’m pretty sure that’s the only money Jeff’s had off me ever. Just not a sustainable business model.

Reactions: 20
I think she’s reacted more in the comments on that post than I’ve ever seen her comment before!

Reactions: 12
They sell the umbrellas in St. John’s market for £6. She sells them for £17. What a prick. Get in the bin Jeff ya massive tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She knocks me sick. I’m all for shopping local, actually I prefer it! But I don’t often need a new hairy Fanny pen or a bath bomb that would defo give me thrush 😭
On another note, I remembered while catching up that I SAW her and Paul on their first date!! They were walking down by Crosby marina while I was walking the dog and I remember thinkin fuckin hell she’s double the size of that fella 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What planet would you have to be on to do a ten minute talk to camera with your extensions a different texture to your hair, a big blob of something (food?) down your top and something (again, food?) in your hair? And then proceed to pick out the thing from your hair on camera, flick it away, and not even acknowledge it? She is an absolute show.

• Haha
  • Sick
Dabs the more I think about this the more angry she is making me. She has just been on 2 holidays, had an extension built and a new kitchen. She then hsd the cheek, on a video pleading for customers, to tell everyone she spent 7k extra due to material costs. Food bank usage is up, bills are up, people are just about getting by, but yea let's all shop in her cavern of horrors. Proper Tory behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do we know how many people have signed up to the Patreon thing? Surely not enough to make it worth her while??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.