Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will go on a pure rant and blame us if it does 🤣
That would be funny, imagine a group of sad spineless bastards, sat behind a screen being able to close a tit shop belonging to a woman who doesn’t care about a group of sad spineless bastards sat behind a screen.
She’s skint, she has to close the shop and this is the best way to do it without losing face.
Its hard to feel sorry for someone who was constantly bragged about her income, her “fame”’ and her freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That would be funny, imagine a group of sad spineless bastards, sat behind a screen being able to close a tit shop belonging to a woman who doesn’t care about a group of sad spineless bastards sat behind a screen.
She’s skint, she has to close the shop and this is the best way to do it without losing face.
Its hard to feel sorry for someone who was constantly bragged about her income, her “fame”’ and her freebies.
Imagine not being able to sell your other property cos you’ve got your bum ex living in it practically rent free. But her hands are tied because she’d essentially be making her kid homeless too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
See ya on only fans Steph 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And imagine a sad, spineless bastard sitting behind a screen ripping womens outfits and looks. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Fiver says Jeff doesn’t shop at her local butchers or green grocers 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The woman complaining about the cost of hair extensions made me laugh. You know, the important things in life.
I thought her luscious, thick hair was down to hairburst? It seems not. Extensions I tell you. I feel dirty and lied to now. And there was me thinking her shop's going down the tank was because it's a shop full of over priced shite, again I was wrong. Bloody Brexit apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought her luscious, thick hair was down to hairburst? It seems not. Extensions I tell you. I feel dirty and lied to now. And there was me thinking her shop's going down the tank was because it's a shop full of over priced shite, again I was wrong. Bloody Brexit apparently.
Luscious thick hair that’s got crusty tuna pasta in, but you’ll have to pay for Patreon to find out why! People are defo getting their moneys worth aren’t they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember last year when nobody was shopping there because of an apparent boycott of the deli next door….which was always full. Seemingly it was only her driving the narrative that people were actively boycotting it and her shop was collateral damage amongst this “boycott”.

Reactions: 14
Remember last year when nobody was shopping there because of an apparent boycott of the deli next door….which was always full. Seemingly it was only her driving the narrative that people were actively boycotting it and her shop was collateral damage amongst this “boycott”.
Fuckin hell it’ll be something else next week won’t it?

Reactions: 13
Fuckin hell it’ll be something else next week won’t it?
That Italian is always booming btw so I don’t know what she’s talking about and it was only a few days ago that I seen it packed and quite early in the morning too!

Reactions: 10
Can we also add , them tables on her piss alley ‘Terraza’ are never out either , so nothing to entice anyone in . The shop looks like a bizarre if I’m honest , no one would dream of going in.

That Italian is always booming btw so I don’t know what she’s talking about and it was only a few days ago that I seen it packed and quite early in the morning too!
People will sit outside there in the cold it’s that popular , one door down is another story …

• Haha
"Oh my god times are hard, we are all feeling it, shop local blah blah blah... Oh yeah pay to watch me storieeees..."

duck off head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we also add , them tables on her piss alley ‘Terraza’ are never out either , so nothing to entice anyone in . The shop looks like a bizarre if I’m honest, no one would dream of going in.

People will sit outside there in the cold it’s that popular , one door down is another story …
I agree, it’s unwelcoming and garish, bright white and pink, not somewhere you’d want to spend any time and sit a while. Bit like her house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.