Scousebird Blogs #22 Lucky new man gets taken to a funeral and the caravan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a lurker on this thread, I am KHM thread (for the lols)......to crossover to truff, the wording on the certificate is so laughable, makes no sense and is not accredited by any board, its like she's just thrown a load of words together and lashed them on a word document.
Exactly what we would expect from good arl Truff 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh Gawd I went for a nosey at Lizzy’s skills and @Ssslllfff75 & @12055584 look what I discovered 🕵🏻. . . 😂🤣View attachment 885278
No no please tell me this certificate is a joke? “Up most” hahaha 🤣 on a serious note though as others have said this is a new low for Jeff taking someone to a strangers funeral and going on about it as if she was a close friend, she’s just absolute scum. Oh and as someone else has suggested I agree that she seems to be going over the top about the fake review thing maybe to take attention away from her shameful behaviour relating to the funeral x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah someone fill me in on Lizzy Parr I'm
Oh Gawd I went for a nosey at Lizzy’s skills and @Ssslllfff75 & @12055584 look what I discovered 🕵🏻. . . 😂🤣View attachment 885278
Oh my god....Truff...the gift that truly keeps on giving. You couldn't make it up....but also explains Lizzies skills. Ok thats enough about lizzie now she doesn't seem to mix with Jeff anymore and for this we must give her some credit. I always thought it was weird that when Jeff had her industrial unit on dunnings Bridge Rd that she never had Lizzie working there 🤔

Reactions: 2
Jeff is a bleeping industrial unit

Still absolutely disgusted at the way she shared a post about that poor lady’s funeral whilst promoting her tat. She’s bleeping abhorrent. Vile creature. She needs bleeping help, she definitely isn’t wired right

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like her little plan worked, anyone else seen how many 5 star reviews Carlisi has received on Tripadvisor in the past 24 hours 🙄

Reactions: 5
Looks like her little plan worked, anyone else seen how many 5 star reviews Carlisi has received on Tripadvisor in the past 24 hours 🙄
The jefflets who haven’t even been there are eager to win the grand high Jeff’s approval. I actually feel embarrassed for them the way they climb up her arse and in reality she wouldn’t piss on any of them if they were on fire

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry ladies not much of a recap but here it goes...

- Jeff well and truly started off the festive season by getting baubles apparently covered in hot glue & then lashed at her windows.
- Due to the baubles covering her windows she must have decided that her new curtains would be better suited as a sarong to pair with her stolen Katt Slater coat... for a night at the boxing? What is the match hag equivalent please? Box hag? Rounds hag? Oh, suits Jeff down to the ground.
- We've been treated nonstop to her "extension diaries" it's this fairly new thing she does where she comes on camera and tells us that there's currently builders in the house doing a few things and it's all going wrong, all while she's in the bath, in the middle of the day, or walking around in her sweaty zigzag horrors dressing gown. Not sure how long the work will take at this rate but I hear once it's done the everyday "bath dairies" will resume.
- With the new season she's brought in, not only 50p dairies markedup by 3000% but also the newest edition of her rentamate bestie, she's swapped whoever it previously was (Jakes Ma?) for this foodie fella. Who seems about as much fun as a rash but equally as try hard and annoying as Jeff so, da-tah, friendship made in desperate-for-content-influencer heaven.
- She's managed to reach new lows of ...well, low. Deciding to use a woman's death for content a few weeks ago and seemingly had no second thoughts or issues continuing that behaviour into the actual funeral of this woman. Turning up late or bringing her fella of 3 minutes... not sure which of the two is the least offensive thing she's done in relation, tbh.
- As mentioned, in the latest arse scranning news Jeff has a new victim it seems, ousted as so since she took him along for the funeral of a woman neither of them knew ( - instead of going with her "best mate" who was apparently there long enough to also briefly tourist the grief online.)
- Decided to have another "as you all know I get trolled, relentlessly" tattle rant allegedly in relation to some jarg review being made (not saying much else on this cause I think it's likely her whos done it tbh) but it's all clearly because of this new fella being mentioned. Tried to make it into a privacy/hatred thing but really she's just fuming we know she's not the strong, single, independent business woman who doesn't need a man... not that there was any danger of that to begin with. (Sidenote: this is directly for you Jeff, what the duck did you think might happen? You thought you could throw on a grief performance online, then for your new fella at the cost of all the actual family and friends of the departed and no body would so much as question you being there, nevermind the +1? Unlikely my love, just makes me question "what the actual duck is wrong with you? Get a grip"

- #wheresCora has seemingly been cast backstage for this season so far (shipped off back to her dads) suppose this has absolutely nothing to do with the new fella on the scene........

That's all (I can remember) folks!
Had to laugh at her "as you know I get trolled" comment, you don't get trolled Steph, you're just genuinely quite disliked for being a scumbag. Imagine getting so irate over a potential riff with your new fella that you go online and basically have a tantrum misdirected as some other nonsense but not at all reacting over people accusing you of being an awful mother for months..... priorities Meff, ay Hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
One of you should message her you know, not to be mean, I’m not suggesting you harass her or anything but she needs to know how much she’s upset those that loved this lady and how bleeping disrespectful she is. She bangs on about privacy and how she won’t share anything anymore, her new fella for one, but she thinks it’s appropriate to air this poor ladies funeral, out her as osb and talk about her illness- which she had obviously kept private from those she wasn’t close to? It’s vile.

Sorry ladies not much of a recap but here it goes...

- Jeff well and truly started off the festive season by getting baubles apparently covered in hot glue & then lashed at her windows.
- Due to the baubles covering her windows she must have decided that her new curtains would be better suited as a sarong to pair with her stolen Katt Slater coat... for a night at the boxing? What is the match hag equivalent please? Box hag? Rounds hag? Oh, suits Jeff down to the ground.
- We've been treated nonstop to her "extension diaries" it's this fairly new thing she does where she comes on camera and tells us that there's currently builders in the house doing a few things and it's all going wrong, all while she's in the bath, in the middle of the day, or walking around in her sweaty zigzag horrors dressing gown. Not sure how long the work will take at this rate but I hear once it's done the everyday "bath dairies" will resume.
- With the new season she's brought in, not only 50p dairies markedup by 3000% but also the newest edition of her rentamate bestie, she's swapped whoever it previously was (Jakes Ma?) for this foodie fella. Who seems about as much fun as a rash but equally as try hard and annoying as Jeff so, da-tah, friendship made in desperate-for-content-influencer heaven.
- She's managed to reach new lows of ...well, low. Deciding to use a woman's death for content a few weeks ago and seemingly had no second thoughts or issues continuing that behaviour into the actual funeral of this woman. Turning up late or bringing her fella of 3 minutes... not sure which of the two is the least offensive thing she's done in relation, tbh.
- As mentioned, in the latest arse scranning news Jeff has a new victim it seems, ousted as so since she took him along for the funeral of a woman neither of them knew ( - instead of going with her "best mate" who was apparently there long enough to also briefly tourist the grief online.)
- Decided to have another "as you all know I get trolled, relentlessly" tattle rant allegedly in relation to some jarg review being made (not saying much else on this cause I think it's likely her whos done it tbh) but it's all clearly because of this new fella being mentioned. Tried to make it into a privacy/hatred thing but really she's just fuming we know she's not the strong, single, independent business woman who doesn't need a man... not that there was any danger of that to begin with. (Sidenote: this is directly for you Jeff, what the duck did you think might happen? You thought you could throw on a grief performance online, then for your new fella at the cost of all the actual family and friends of the departed and no body would so much as question you being there, nevermind the +1? Unlikely my love, just makes me question "what the actual duck is wrong with you? Get a grip"

- #wheresCora has seemingly been cast backstage for this season so far (shipped off back to her dads) suppose this has absolutely nothing to do with the new fella on the scene........

That's all (I can remember) folks!
Had to laugh at her "as you know I get trolled" comment, you don't get trolled Steph, you're just genuinely quite disliked for being a scumbag. Imagine getting so irate over a potential riff with your new fella that you go online and basically have a tantrum misdirected as some other nonsense but not at all reacting over people accusing you of being an awful mother for months..... priorities Meff, ay Hun.

My 1000 post hellooo when do I become a VIP! 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Lurker on this thread, does anyone know who the jefflets actually are? Serious question. I’m about the same age as Jeff and started following her when she was anonymous, like a lot of people on here I guess. I can’t imagine younger people than me finding her relatable and I certainly don’t.

• Heart
Lurker on this thread, does anyone know who the jefflets actually are? Serious question. I’m about the same age as Jeff and started following her when she was anonymous, like a lot of people on here I guess. I can’t imagine younger people than me finding her relatable and I certainly don’t.
Everyone I know (scousers) always say “oh I unfollowed her ages ago’ I don’t know on what level she thinks she’s relatable to anyone her own age? Her thread on here only came to my attention cos she was gloating about the dectechtives and their terrorist tracking technology.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone I know (scousers) always say “oh I unfollowed her ages ago’ I don’t know on what level she thinks she’s relatable to anyone her own age? Her thread on here only came to my attention cos she was gloating about the dectechtives and their terrorist tracking technology.
I reckon she well paid them and she got scammed big time. It’s a bleeping saddo living in his mas box room Jeff and probably wearing a Star Trek outfit, not the CIA. She never mentions it now because she’s made a total twit of herself believing the tripe they spouted 🤣

Reactions: 9
I think they’re all from outside of Liverpool. Notice the way she doesn’t get any collabs with reputable Liverpool fashion companies? Even KHM gets stuff sent from NBC, Noughts and Kisses etc. Her following is definitely partially bought, partially wools and a very small percentage of scousers (probably old men) etc

Reactions: 11
I think they’re all from outside of Liverpool. Notice the way she doesn’t get any collabs with reputable Liverpool fashion companies? Even KHM gets stuff sent from NBC, Noughts and Kisses etc. Her following is definitely partially bought, partially wools and a very small percentage of scousers (probably old men) etc
I think you’re right about her fans being non Scousers. I live in Cumbria and her tweets and Facebook posts pop up a lot from people I went to school and work with. Whereas granted I know he’s not the target audience for her but I jokingly asked my dad if he wanted the Scouse tea towel for Father’s Day as he’s from Liverpool and and he replied asking if I wanted disowned?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.