Scousebird Blogs #22 Lucky new man gets taken to a funeral and the caravan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a close friend or family member passed away (especially at such a young age) I wouldn’t want such a painful reminder on my grid. And if the person who passed was more of an acquaintance then I would feel it wasn’t my place/disrespectful to her family to post that. It’s difficult to celebrate a life when it been cut so short like that, I think it’s a little different when it’s your granny who was 91.
People have let social media go to their heads, there is no social etiquette anymore, nothing is sacred.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why someone would take it upon themselves to broadcast something so personal when they didn’t even really know the person.

Someone has commented saying “makes me sad to see how many of these posts you have” sounds like every death she hears of she’s there with an insta post and an out pouring of grief

Reactions: 9
Deepest sympathy to the friends of this girl that have come on here 🌹🕯🌹
I’m so sorry you have to deal with Jeff and her team of grief thieves at this sad time 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you. I’ll have a look !

I’m shocked at that Nikkis page! Wow! Another one trying to make a passing of a beautiful person all about them. They make me feel sick to the core

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I feel a bit sly on her fella because he probably didn’t realise how little she knew Jen and I suppose from his perspective, his new bird’s asked him to go with her to a funeral of her mate, so of course he’d say yes. I think it’s quite telling that she had no one else to go with. She was quite pally with Lizzy at one point. What happened there?

I feel a bit sly on her fella because he probably didn’t realise how little she knew Jen and I suppose from his perspective, his new bird’s asked him to go with her to a funeral of her mate, so of course he’d say yes. I think it’s quite telling that she had no one else to go with. She was quite pally with Lizzy at one point. What happened there?
Lizzy grew up. Shame Steph can’t do the same. She probably told her fella she needed some support as her friend had passed away.

Reactions: 10
Can I ask...who is this lizzy person? Is it lizzy parr the worst make up artist in the history of MUA's?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OH Christ, is this Lizzy one worse than KHM? 🤡
I'm gonna say yes...shes on insta but not posted since April 2020 so god love her even she must have realised she wasn't the best. Very harsh style is the polite way to describe it🤣

• Haha
Can I ask...who is this lizzy person? Is it lizzy parr the worst make up artist in the history of MUA's?
Excuse me.. Kate Hayes is the worst mua in the history of mua’s 🤣 was lizzy that bad? I used to follow them both and still kept following lizzy even after l’d stopped falling for big birds bullshit. I remember that being her thing (make up) but as a totally crap girl, with zero make up application skills, I wouldn’t have known it was too bad from a quick glance at her pics

I'm gonna say yes...shes on insta but not posted since April 2020 so god love her even she must have realised she wasn't the best. Very harsh style is the polite way to describe it🤣
Going back to look at her pics now 🤦‍♀️🤣 actually, now you say it it was all very harsh and very Kim kardashian contour overload

Reactions: 6
Sorry ladies not much of a recap but here it goes...

- Jeff well and truly started off the festive season by getting baubles apparently covered in hot glue & then lashed at her windows.
- Due to the baubles covering her windows she must have decided that her new curtains would be better suited as a sarong to pair with her stolen Katt Slater coat... for a night at the boxing? What is the match slag equivalent please? Box slag? Rounds slag? Oh, suits Jeff down to the ground.
- We've been treated nonstop to her "extension diaries" it's this fairly new thing she does where she comes on camera and tells us that there's currently builders in the house doing a few things and it's all going wrong, all while she's in the bath, in the middle of the day, or walking around in her sweaty zigzag horrors dressing gown. Not sure how long the work will take at this rate but I hear once it's done the everyday "bath dairies" will resume.
- With the new season she's brought in, not only 50p dairies markedup by 3000% but also the newest edition of her rentamate bestie, she's swapped whoever it previously was (Jakes Ma?) for this foodie fella. Who seems about as much fun as a rash but equally as try hard and annoying as Jeff so, da-tah, friendship made in desperate-for-content-influencer heaven.
- She's managed to reach new lows of ...well, low. Deciding to use a woman's death for content a few weeks ago and seemingly had no second thoughts or issues continuing that behaviour into the actual funeral of this woman. Turning up late or bringing her fella of 3 minutes... not sure which of the two is the least offensive thing she's done in relation, tbh.
- As mentioned, in the latest arse scranning news Jeff has a new victim it seems, ousted as so since she took him along for the funeral of a woman neither of them knew ( - instead of going with her "best mate" who was apparently there long enough to also briefly tourist the grief online.)
- Decided to have another "as you all know I get trolled, relentlessly" tattle rant allegedly in relation to some jarg review being made (not saying much else on this cause I think it's likely her whos done it tbh) but it's all clearly because of this new fella being mentioned. Tried to make it into a privacy/hatred thing but really she's just fuming we know she's not the strong, single, independent business woman who doesn't need a man... not that there was any danger of that to begin with. (Sidenote: this is directly for you Jeff, what the duck did you think might happen? You thought you could throw on a grief performance online, then for your new fella at the cost of all the actual family and friends of the departed and no body would so much as question you being there, nevermind the +1? Unlikely my love, just makes me question "what the actual duck is wrong with you? Get a grip"

- #wheresCora has seemingly been cast backstage for this season so far (shipped off back to her dads) suppose this has absolutely nothing to do with the new fella on the scene........

That's all (I can remember) folks!
Had to laugh at her "as you know I get trolled" comment, you don't get trolled Steph, you're just genuinely quite disliked for being a scumbag. Imagine getting so irate over a potential riff with your new fella that you go online and basically have a tantrum misdirected as some other nonsense but not at all reacting over people accusing you of being an awful mother for months..... priorities Meff, ay Hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.