Scousebird Blogs #22 Lucky new man gets taken to a funeral and the caravan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to my wiki sidekick @MariellaMac86 for the title šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I wish we could add ā€˜and a lovely arse to scranā€™ at the end but alas no swearing aloud

Good morning DABs and FDFs itā€™s new thread time! And a special welcome to the influx of new DABs you are now in a safe and sacred space šŸ¤£ā¤ā¤ā¤

For newbies please click the wiki (pink button at the top) to see all the receipts of her fuckery

@Dwight any chance of a recap love šŸ¤£ šŸ™šŸ¼

šŸ’‹ xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She knew she was out of order hence why she was late and didnā€™t go the wake. She didnā€™t want to give anyone the chance to pull her up for her crocodile tears. She turned up after Jennieā€™s coffin arrived so no one would say anything. She did all her wailing for her next content on her insta story and then got off before anyone could say anything. She didnā€™t go the crem or the wake which I find weird as she was so upset. Her actions proved that she used Jennie for content which is appalling. What annoys me even more is that Jennie was anonymous and never wanted to be outed as OSB so publicly, she left that life behind her. Steph the Meff didnā€™t even ask family permission before ā€˜outingā€™ her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My Internet connection isn't great down here on Piss Alley. I've camped out over night to be first in the Q for the diary with is on sale after the bollocks are sorted, possibly bollards. It's a bit nipsy but I've been sharing my pink hot chocolate out so all is good. I found what appeared to be a piss soaked Lily Savage-esque coat so that's also helped but I'm visiting the Royal's decontamination unit after just to safe. It'll be worth it though, to have the honour of a Chinese diary lashed in my face with a resounding cheer of "duck THE TORIES" Best day ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She knew she was out of order hence why she was late and didnā€™t go the wake. She didnā€™t want to give anyone the chance to pull her up for her crocodile tears. She turned up after Jennieā€™s coffin arrived so no one would say anything. She did all her wailing for her next content on her insta story and then got off before anyone could say anything. She didnā€™t go the crem or the wake which I find weird as she was so upset. Her actions proved that she used Jennie for content which is appalling. What annoys me even more is that Jennie was anonymous and never wanted to be outed as OSB so publicly, she left that life behind her. Steph the Meff didnā€™t even ask family permission before ā€˜outingā€™ her.
One of you should message her you know, not to be mean, Iā€™m not suggesting you harass her or anything but she needs to know how much sheā€™s upset those that loved this lady and how bleeping disrespectful she is. She bangs on about privacy and how she wonā€™t share anything anymore, her new fella for one, but she thinks itā€™s appropriate to air this poor ladies funeral, out her as osb and talk about her illness- which she had obviously kept private from those she wasnā€™t close to? Itā€™s vile.

Reactions: 17
Be pointless messaging her, she literally cannot comprehend criticism and would tell herself sheā€™s being ā€œtrolledā€ never mind all the upset she has caused to grieving people

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m not on instagram so Iā€™m not sure what you mean but someone has posted the memorial booklet on there????? You have got to be fuckin kidding.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m not on instagram so Iā€™m not sure what you mean but someone has posted the memorial booklet on there????? You have got to be fuckin kidding.
No @Lucyloos SBP mate who met Jennie twice has put it on her page the front and back cover ā€¦. The family arenā€™t happy at all x

Reactions: 7
As someone said, this is one of the worst things sheā€™s ever done. But she doesnā€™t think sheā€™s done anything wrong. Itā€™s us that are in the wrong. Plays the little victim of the evil tattle trolls. Classic narcissistic trait. So bleeping self opinionated itā€™s off the scale. I really hope this opens more peoples eyes to what she really is

Reactions: 13
No @Lucyloos SBP mate who met Jennie twice has put it on her page the front and back cover ā€¦. The family arenā€™t happy at all x
Sick, twisted individual. Yet she says people on here are sick. Honestly. Like another of Jennieā€™s friends said, she didnā€™t even know she was unwell. Good ā€˜friendā€™ right there. Jennie was too pure and lovely to be associated with Steph. Probably why that Lizzy binned her off. She used to go out with Lizzy when she was young (16) and naive. Iā€™ve never liked Scouse Bird and I now actually dislike her.

Scouse bird- your behaviour fits in to your ā€˜Circle of Showā€™ perfectly. Your behaviour is the epitome of a SHOW!

Scouse bird- your behaviour fits in to your ā€˜Circle of Showā€™ perfectly. Your behaviour is the epitome of a SHOW!

Whatā€™s this review thing all about? I donā€™t follow this whopper on social media as her narcissistic, grandiose behaviours turn my stomach

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did some really write TripAdvisor reviews as her or is this another KHM birthcard scenario tho? šŸ¤”

Relentlessly Trolled? Jfc, calm down Amanda Todd.

Reactions: 7
One of you should message her you know, not to be mean, Iā€™m not suggesting you harass her or anything but she needs to know how much sheā€™s upset those that loved this lady and how bleeping disrespectful she is. She bangs on about privacy and how she wonā€™t share anything anymore, her new fella for one, but she thinks itā€™s appropriate to air this poor ladies funeral, out her as osb and talk about her illness- which she had obviously kept private from those she wasnā€™t close to? Itā€™s vile.
Well she reads this all the time (Hi Jeff). It would be absolutely pointless to message her because she doesnā€™t think she does anything wrong. All she will do is probably screenshot the message and post it on her page playing the victim whilst fake crying to get all her little jefflets to say what a amazing and brave person she is and we are mean trolls picking on her

Reactions: 18
If she wants to fit in round Crosby she needs to sort her style out. She looked like a tacky kid at a school disco in that dress and jelly shoes the other day. Makes me heave. Also though Iā€™m glad she didnā€™t get them toes out šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 10
My Internet connection isn't great down here on Piss Alley. I've camped out over night to be first in the Q for the diary with is on sale after the bollocks are sorted, possibly bollards. It's a bit nipsy but I've been sharing my pink hot chocolate out so all is good. I found what appeared to be a piss soaked Lily Savage-esque coat so that's also helped but I'm visiting the Royal's decontamination unit after just to safe. It'll be worth it though, to have the honour of a Chinese diary lashed in my face with a resounding cheer of "duck THE TORIES" Best day ever.
Get me a hairy fanny whilst you there please

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who does that!!?!
As if jenā€™s family arenā€™t going through enough. Have some respect.
Absolutely vile.
The person thatā€™s posted it has tagged the osb account as well. These people didnā€™t even have the ladies real accounts

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.