Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a disgrace to the value of friendship. She loves playing the victim and all the Jefflets will be telling her how brave she is when people who live in the real world will see she is nothing more than an attention seeking desperado

Reactions: 8
*Shills hangover cure*
“Its my mates funeral later and I feel so on edge just like when I watch the opening credits to wonderful life and I know what happens but I’m on edge for the whole film”
*shills gin*

I hope you read this Jeff so you can see how awful you really are.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Grief is a very personal thing

but I am appalled by her as I don’t think any of what she is saying online is true. I am dumbfounded as to how she has made an alleged ‘friends’ death about her

Reactions: 9
*Shills hangover cure*
“Its my mates funeral later and I feel so on edge just like when I watch the opening credits to wonderful life and I know what happens but I’m on edge for the whole film”
*shills gin*

I hope you read this Jeff so you can see how awful you really are.
Imagine being this poor woman’s actual friend or loved one and hearing this.

Reactions: 10
Imagine being this poor woman’s actual friend or loved one and hearing this.
She’s an absolute bleeping horror. Vile self centred trog

Tbh I’m surprised no one has walked up to her in the street and gave her a slap. She’s surpassed herself today. Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower.. and here we are. Can’t even think of a word to describe how disgusting she is.

How can the jefflets still like her?

Didn’t she also start bleating “life’s too short”
Pity you don’t put it into practice and spend more time with your little girl. bleeping vile little rat. Was going to say you should be ashamed of yourself but you haven’t got any shame. bleeping creature

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Trying to flog her snake oil hangover drinks, bottled piss tit gin and comparing a fictional film to a supposedly good friends funeral though. I’m lost for words

Reactions: 11
Ahh bless her. Managing to reshare an inside out ad through her tears of grief and sorrow. God love her she's broken hearted but still thinking of saving the world one hangover at a time 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Saw a woman out wearing the same leopard print coat today while I was out shopping, it's not my style either way, but this woman actually looked lovely in it; she'd paired it with a nice black dress and boots. I don't know how Jeff manages to make everything look as though she found it in the lost and found of an old dive pub somewhere.

Reactions: 12
Saw a woman out wearing the same leopard print coat today while I was out shopping, it's not my style either way, but this woman actually looked lovely in it; she'd paired it with a nice black dress and boots. I don't know how Jeff manages to make everything look as though she found it in the lost and found of an old dive pub somewhere.
She doesn’t understand the less is more principle does she? That coat is a statement, so pair it with black and it stands out. The Mark Melia curtain fabric dress is a statement, so keep everything else simple. If you put the two together they fight against each other and both end up looking shite! Or as someone said earlier like she’d been rolling round in a jumble sale!

(Haven’t mentioned the VW jelly shoes because they’re hideous in any setting and should never be seen in public!)

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t understand the less is more principle does she? That coat is a statement, so pair it with black and it stands out. The Mark Melia curtain fabric dress is a statement, so keep everything else simple. If you put the two together they fight against each other and both end up looking shite! Or as someone said earlier like she’d been rolling round in a jumble sale!

(Haven’t mentioned the VW jelly shoes because they’re hideous in any setting and should never be seen in public!)
Thats it. The way that outfit clashed was a bleeping fashion disaster of epic proportions. How did she even think that would look good? Two totally different patterns merging like some abstract nightmare. Finished off with a pair of plastic shoes. She looked like some arl ex prozzy that now runs the brothel. It’s even worse that she wore it to some Z list boxing match where everyone else was dressed casually. Everyone must have been bleeping howling at her. She really did create her very own circle of sheow. Influencer??? The only thing she’d influence me to do is poke my own eyeballs out when I look at her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’m in bed after spending the day with my friends family.
There is no words for today.
I actually feel a little violated by her today. She was there at the service but I didn’t see her at the crem ( not that i was looking so she may have been)

Jenny was the most amazing person and this is tantamount to the volume people today. I dunnno how she manages to share this tit with no regrets 🤷🏼‍♀️ But who am I to judge.Jen wouldn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I attended the funeral yesterday and I knew Jennie very well … i stood with the family and I saw the pain her poor parents and siblings I saw her friends yesterday in church being held up when their legs buckled and all her members of her yoga studio sobbing
Yet this piece of actual tit turned up late with her new fella who runs Carlisi on Dale Street ( who brings someone they have been dating a week) she threw on the fake tears once again as the coffin was lifted … you would expect nothing else from her
@Lucyloos i think I was sat with you yesterday actually 😂
As Jennie’s friend and @Lucyloos will agree we are all disgusted in her behaviour and how she’s carried on over losing our friend not hers our friend
She hadn’t bothered with Jennie since Jennie gave up old scouse bird and that’s all she seems to want to discuss
Not that Jennie was a nurse, a lecturer in marketing had to masters degrees, was the best trainer you could meet and Jeff isn’t even worthy to speak her name
She did not ask permission from the family to share the link for the memorial page and her family are not happy with her at all
I am in the verge of saying something to her but Jennie would say leave it! She was so nice
and had a heart of gold! Jeff is a disgusting human being and I will have my day with her
Until then trolls boycott Carlisi Dale street

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I attended the funeral yesterday and I knew Jennie very well … i stood with the family and I saw the pain her poor parents and siblings I saw her friends yesterday in church being held up when their legs buckled and all her members of her yoga studio sobbing
Yet this piece of actual tit turned up late with her new fella who runs Carlisi on Dale Street ( who brings someone they have been dating a week) she threw on the fake tears once again as the coffin was lifted … you would expect nothing else from her
As Jennie’s friend and @Lucyloos will agree we are all disgusted in her behaviour and how she’s carried on over losing our friend not hers our friend
She hadn’t bothered with Jennie since Jennie gave up old scouse bird and that’s all she seems to want to discuss
Not that Jennie was a nurse, a lecturer in marketing had to masters degrees, was the best trainer you could meet and Jeff isn’t even worthy to speak her name
She did not ask permission from the family to share the link for the memorial page and her family are not happy with her at all
I am in the verge of saying something to her but Jennie would say leave it! She was so nice
and had a heart of gold! Jeff is a disgusting human being and I will have my day with her
So sorry she’s used your pain for content. Your friend sounds like one hell of a woman.

I guess we now know why she’s learning Italian.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What does DAB mean? X
She called people that read here Dusty Ass witches

Thinking of you all that knew her and so sorry you’ve had to deal with her using your friend in this way. Hope your ok ❤

Reactions: 10
I am truly sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking for you, @Lucyloos, Jennie's family and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why am I not even shocked at her behaviour?
Maybe because it’s typical classless Jeff being her typical cunty self.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t have said it better myself. OUR friend. Not hers. She boils my piss the vile excuse of a person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.