Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning my beautiful darling DABs and FDFs it’s new thread day. They do say a Sunday well spent brings a week of content 🤣🤣🤣

thanks @NextSlidePlease for the thread suggestion!! Another influencer/bullshitter getting their eye well and truly wiped by the detechtives scandal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 soft bastards

@Dwight can you do a recap please, they’re the best🤣 🙏🏼

xoxo 💋

Mod edit, lets not have that title that gives the anti tattle people the publicity they want, is there another?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
F984EEA9-D064-46CD-92B5-C84FD229D784.jpeg
Good morning my beautiful darling DABs and FDFs it’s new thread day. They do say a Sunday well spent brings a week of content 🤣🤣🤣

thanks @NextSlidePlease for the thread suggestion!! Another influencer/bullshitter getting their eye well and truly wiped by the detechtives scandal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 soft bastards

xoxo 💋

Mod edit, lets not have that title that gives the anti tattle people the publicity they want, is there another?
What about this one Mod?

Reactions: 2
Hey Mod’s soz the worst detective was in the title as in the police not that stupid account but I see where you’re coming from, best to leave it out I suppose 😊

Reactions: 8
What in the bleeping name of jebus was she wearing to go to the walker ?
fancy dress ?
frilly llewyn bowen number ( 1989) on the top
Ethel Austin hounds toof on the bottom ?
thats a disorder that hasn't been invented yet

bleeping leave Wendy alone -you mismatched troll

xoxo 💋

I am honoured, it was definitely relating to that Instagram account, I couldn't remember how to spell it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Over 20’000 comments about her and she still thinks she’s the little miss innocent victim

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe it's just me but whenever she's talking about anything, this breast cancer event, Claire's Law and I swear loads of other sad or horrible things...she aaaaalways has a smirk on her face or looks smug. It may not be on purpose... but yeah I just can never take her seriously.

Reactions: 21
Maybe it's just me but whenever she's talking about anything, this breast cancer event, Claire's Law and I swear loads of other sad or horrible things...she aaaaalways has a smirk on her face or looks smug. It may not be on purpose... but yeah I just can never take her seriously.
I get you, it proper irritates me like why is she being smug about people’s downfalls 😒

Oh my god. Don’t get me started on her and bleeping breast cancer. I messaged her a few years ago during bc awareness month. She was blathering on about it and I was complaining about the pink washing and asked if she could highlight the reality of bc, numbers of younger women, companies profiting out of death (I can be quite dramatic!!). I’m stage 4 palliative bc btw. She completely ignored me, no response, nada, nowt. I bleeping hate this scruffy meff. She’s completely disingenuous and her shop stinks of bleeping drains.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Oh my god. Don’t get me started on her and bleeping breast cancer. I messaged her a few years ago during bc awareness month. She was blathering on about it and I was complaining about the pink washing and asked if she could highlight the reality of bc, numbers of younger women, companies profiting out of death (I can be quite dramatic!!). I’m stage 4 palliative bc btw. She completely ignored me, no response, nada, nowt. I bleeping hate this scruffy meff. She’s completely disingenuous and her shop stinks of bleeping drains.
😩😩 so sorry to hear this! ❤❤❤

• Heart
That’s vile that she ignored you. Proper rotten thing to do. Sorry to hear what you’re going through ❤

• Heart
Just like when she was given Kate McIver freebies and suddenly talks about Kate and her battle, but has never put her hand in her pocket to purchase it herself or mentioned it since. She makes me sick. I’m so sorry that you are going through this and were ignored by her she’s unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I’m so sorry babe sending love to you 💗. I feel like making a burner insta and messaging the twit for ignoring you 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iv just watched im so sorry the ingrate has ignored you
Shes also just been bleating about 2nd cancer Symptoms we don't know about and get over looked ? Bit didnt try to educate around it

You have a platform there you stupid bint use it ! Shes proper self self self

Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry you are going through this how awful for you x

Hope you’re ok love ❤ xxx

Oh honey sending you strength 💪🏻

Stephs a turbo meff (to stay on topic).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.